2013 John Tyler Schedule

NODAYSOFFTX

36 members have voted

1. 1. What record would you give John Tyler for the regular season?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what the schedule will most likely be.
2013 Schedule:

Longview-Home Game (Scrimmage)-

Lufkin-Away Game-

Lancaster-Home Game-

Tyler Lee-Home Game-

Mesquite Horn-Home Game-

Tigres (Mexico)-Home Game-

Bye Week

Corsicana-Home Game-

Lindale-Home Game-

Jacksonville-Away Game-

Nacodogches-Home Game-

Whitehouse-Away Game

First, I think it's awesome to have 7 home games this season. That will definitely make it easier for our young bucks to get used to this level of play, with the support and comfort of the home field and crowd.

I chose 8-2 with losses to Lufkin and Mesquite Horn.

I expect Lufkin to do big things this season, and I just don't think we'll be ready for a team like that in game one. Mesquite Horn will be a close game IMO, but I think we lose a heart-breaker. I think we roll after that, and make another run at a title.

Longview-Home Game (Scrimmage)- 24 -21 w

Lufkin-Away Game- 28 - 35 L

Lancaster-Home Game- 35 - 14 w

Tyler Lee-Home Game- 21 7 w

Mesquite Horn-Home Game- 21 - 14 L

Tigres (Mexico)-Home Game- 56 - 7 w

Bye Week

Corsicana-Home Game- 42- 14 w

Lindale-Home Game- 42 - 7 w

Jacksonville-Away Game- 52 - 21 w

Nacodogches-Home Game- 62 - 14 w

Whitehouse-Away Game 42 - 35 w

Lufkin-Away Game- L

Lancaster-Home Game- W

Tyler Lee-Home Game- W

Mesquite Horn-Home Game- L

Tigres (Mexico)-Home Game- W

Bye Week

Corsicana-Home Game- W

Lindale-Home Game- W

Jacksonville-Away Game- W

Nacodogches-Home Game- W

Whitehouse-Away Game- W (I'm giving the W here, but I do think this game could go either way)

So I'll say 8-2 or 7-3 (depending on the WH game) at worst.

PS. I'm not listing the LV 'game' as it is not a real game. And just to answer this question ahead of time...NO, I will not be saying anything if LV wins because it is a Scrimmage!

I dunno...it will be interesting to see how JT will replace prolly the best combo JT has ever had

people thought how was they going to replace Jeremy Johnson and Ricky Collins. They did with Ward and Fred. They too will be replace Geo and someone else.

Lufkin-Away Game- L

Lancaster-Home Game- W

Tyler Lee-Home Game- W

Mesquite Horn-Home Game- L

Tigres (Mexico)-Home Game- W

Bye Week

Corsicana-Home Game- W

Lindale-Home Game- W

Jacksonville-Away Game- W

Nacodogches-Home Game- W

Whitehouse-Away Game- W (I'm giving the W here, but I do think this game could go either way)

So I'll say 8-2 or 7-3 (depending on the WH game) at worst.

PS. I'm not listing the LV 'game' as it is not a real game. And just to answer this question ahead of time...NO, I will not be saying anything if LV wins because it is a Scrimmage!

I can see that

people thought how was they going to replace Jeremy Johnson and Ricky Collins. They did with Ward and Fred. They too will be replace Geo and someone else.

i dont kno much bout JT football but I willing to bet money it will b a long time before u see a tandem like dat back at JT

i dont kno much bout JT football but I willing to bet money it will b a long time before u see a tandem like dat back at JT

People thought that JT was never gonna have a 2009 5A state player of the year in Jeremy Johnson again but we did, we had David Bush, people thought we were never gonna have a David bush or Jeremy Johnson but we did, we had the 2012 4A state player of year in Greg Ward, now people think we'll never have no quarterback like those three but watch we will in Geo Mccollister.

Well it goes back to how much I kno bout JT football cause I have no clue who jeremy johnson or david bush is...but I most definately kno ross and ward, warren and broyles mickey jones michael price k.hunter aaron ross. Only names that stick out whn I thk Cujo

Well it goes back to how much I kno bout JT football cause I have no clue who jeremy johnson or david bush is...but I most definately kno ross and ward, warren and broyles mickey jones michael price k.hunter aaron ross. Only names that stick out whn I thk Cujo

I understand you.

Johnson was the QB for JT that now plays for SMU at WR. David Bush was the 2010 QB is at TCU at WR