2013 John Tyler Schedule

NODAYSOFFTX

36 members have voted

1. 1. What record would you give John Tyler for the regular season?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on how the replacements steps up and play Greg Ward is going to be hard to replace..7-3

He cannot replaced he is he's own athlete and person. The new guy stepping in has to make his own name, not to live up to someone else.

If they beat Horn what will you have to say then?

Are you aware of the team Horn brings back? They're looking at an undefeated regular season..1 loss at worse(which I seriously doubt).

Trust me when I say..we all know this.

You only picking out some words. To try and make fun of someone ie really smart. This coming from the same person that said JT was going to lose Lufkin and Horn last year. We see how right you were then.

• 3 weeks later...

Texas Football Magazine came out in Waco and just to name some teams JT played that were ranked in the top 10. #1 Denton Guyer #5 Lancaster #6 Whitehouse and #10 is us John Tyler

Quite an endorsement.

Our defense is key to that holding true.

First, I think it's awesome to have 7 home games this season. That will definitely make it easier for our young bucks to get used to this level of play, with the support and comfort of the home field and crowd.

I chose 8-2 with losses to Lufkin and Mesquite Horn.

I expect Lufkin to do big things this season, and I just don't think we'll be ready for a team like that in game one. Mesquite Horn will be a close game IMO, but I think we lose a heart-breaker. I think we roll after that, and make another run at a title.

sounds reasonable, but Im not 100% sure JT will beat Lee. Too many recent losses to subpar Lee teams. There are some good teams on this schedule. LP, Lancaster, Horn, Whitehouse, and Jax will be ok too. I will wait and reserve judgement until after the LP game. I will know where they stand then. Because IMO, JT could go anywhere from 6-4 to 9-1.

sounds reasonable, but Im not 100% sure JT will beat Lee. Too many recent losses to subpar Lee teams. There are some good teams on this schedule. LP, Lancaster, Horn, Whitehouse, and Jax will be ok too. I will wait and reserve judgement until after the LP game. I will know where they stand then. Because IMO, JT could go anywhere from 6-4 to 9-1.

i can respect that.

If we lose one game I say lufkin an it just always hard to win in lufkin and plus some bad calls in some past games I think jt will be fine cuss every year they replace great players with more great players since that jermey Johnson team . I'm glad that it more home games this year this will be a fun year

If we lose one game I say lufkin an it just always hard to win in lufkin and plus some bad calls in some past games I think jt will be fine cuss every year they replace great players with more great players since that jermey Johnson team . I'm glad that it more home games this year this will be a fun year

i dont think they will go 10-0 if they do i will be shocked but i will give them there respect.