LE 2013 FB Schedule

Uh...yeah, LE has really rolled through district the last few years, so 5-0 is a lock right?

I hope you are right but looking at the past couple of years LE could possibly have a 4 game skid after PP. The will have to play great to beat MP, TH and Celina and Van is not bad. Agree with the 5-0 district mark.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh...yeah, LE has really rolled through district the last few years, so 5-0 is a lock right?

I hope you are right but looking at the past couple of years LE could possibly have a 4 game skid after PP. The will have to play great to beat MP, TH and Celina and Van is not bad. Agree with the 5-0 district mark.

No the past couple they have not but with Paris, Atl, losing a lot and LE having a ton of weapons back anybody with any football knowledge knows who the fav to win district is. NL and PG are out of the mix. Got to go with LE to run the dist table.

KD burned Hall and Jarrion Lawson for 3 TDs in 2011. I was there and I still don't believe it. But he did.

And if im not mistaken burned one of the top DBs in the state at a camp as well last year. So he most likely could burn Hall one on one.

And if im not mistaken burned one of the top DBs in the state at a camp as well last year. So he most likely could burn Hall one on one.

Well that could be true if LE played man o man or cover 1!!!!!!!! They play 95% zone cover 3 or 4 if playing against the spread. Keep in mind Hall plays free safety not corner. I guess that's why Saban, yes Nick Saban will be in town this week to try to get Hall to commit to the CRIMSON TIDE!!!!! To play defense!!!!! KD is the real deal no doubt and I wish they could play together at the next level.

Well that could be true if LE played man o man or cover 1!!!!!!!! They play 95% zone cover 3 or 4 if playing against the spread. Keep in mind Hall plays free safety not corner. I guess that's why Saban, yes Nick Saban will be in town this week to try to get Hall to commit to the CRIMSON TIDE!!!!! To play defense!!!!! KD is the real deal no doubt and I wish they could play together at the next level.

Davion Hall & Nick Saban Nuff Said!

People recoginze how good they are, but do not respect them, simple as that. They havent won a playoff game in 6 years, they run the same offense with the same plays every year, and they always over sell and under produce. People arent scared of LE, and they arent scared to play them.

LE has a new offensive coordinator which could mean HUGE things for the program...finally a change of offense...should be interesting to see what a new coach can do with the breed of athletes LE produces every single year. that WR from mount pleasant is a beast though, still hard to believe that he beat jarrion lawson deep 3 times in a single game but kudos to him for that. Davion Hall won't go quietly his senior year, he is the best in east texas..if you disagree look at his offers...ALABAMA, baylor, texas, etc. In my opinion mount pleasant will be harder matchup for LE than Texas High will be. LE will be pumped about getting to show out against Texas High and Hall will give us all a show.

LE has a new offensive coordinator which could mean HUGE things for the program...finally a change of offense...should be interesting to see what a new coach can do with the breed of athletes LE produces every single year. that WR from mount pleasant is a beast though, still hard to believe that he beat jarrion lawson deep 3 times in a single game but kudos to him for that. Davion Hall won't go quietly his senior year, he is the best in east texas..if you disagree look at his offers...ALABAMA, baylor, texas, etc. In my opinion mount pleasant will be harder matchup for LE than Texas High will be. LE will be pumped about getting to show out against Texas High and Hall will give us all a show.

Bro im already knowing lol I just wanted to keep it a secret but dnt worry about StrikeOut33 hes a hater

I am a big LE fan but I just do not see them winning more than three games total. I hope that I am wrong about that. MP lost the best qb in this area so maybe LE can contain Cannon because of that. They have a chance against THS because THS still has no viable qb or if there is one, he won't be playing. Atlanta is always tough on LE, despite losing their coach Paris will be athletic and formidable, NL is usually a challenge. So a new OC has been hired. I guess they rehired David Ream but a new OC won't be able to help the Leopards this year. I hope that Hall just plays defense. That way he will make it through the season injury free.

I am a big LE fan but I just do not see them winning more than three games total. I hope that I am wrong about that. MP lost the best qb in this area so maybe LE can contain Cannon because of that. They have a chance against THS because THS still has no viable qb or if there is one, he won't be playing. Atlanta is always tough on LE, despite losing their coach Paris will be athletic and formidable, NL is usually a challenge. So a new OC has been hired. I guess they rehired David Ream but a new OC won't be able to help the Leopards this year. I hope that Hall just plays defense. That way he will make it through the season injury free.

Laughable! Were basically bringing back the whole team we could probably easily win six games with our old offense with the kids returning, your talking basically from the outside in Davion Hall will not be the whole team

Laughable! Were basically bringing back the whole team we could probably easily win six games with our old offense with the kids returning, your talking basically from the outside in Davion Hall will not be the whole team

Are you talking from on the inside o enlightened one? Last season the only team that had a worse offense than LE was Texas High! Just because you may be bringing back the whole team does not automatically mean you win more games. All you Cowboy fans can attest to that and it is going to be tough on the Leopards playing 7 games on the road. Personally, I hope they win them all but that ain't happening new OC or old OC or not. Hall is just about it as far as really, really talented players at LE this year. That will change but not this year because the whole team is basically back...

Are you talking from on the inside o enlightened one? Last season the only team that had a worse offense than LE was Texas High! Just because you may be bringing back the whole team does not automatically mean you win more games. All you Cowboy fans can attest to that and it is going to be tough on the Leopards playing 7 games on the road. Personally, I hope they win them all but that ain't happening new OC or old OC or not. Hall is just about it as far as really, really talented players at LE this year. That will change but not this year because the whole team is basically back...

I see where yu are coming from but you have to look at the experience plus we have some really talented kids coming back that came on late last season not mentioning the kids moving up from a very talented jv team I know most of these kids and they can really get after it. It would really surprise me if they dnt win atleast 7 games

He had 120 against us the lowest total all season he had 250 against t-high and probaly 300 against paris

Might have been a season low in yardage, but he did have 3 TD's. 2 of which WERE jump balls over multiple defenders. I know Hall was out jumped on 1 of them for sure, another one he wasn't in at all (injured his ankle I believe), and the other I don't know. Can always check on hudl though.

LE is going to be a force to be reckoned with this next year. I'm still giving my Tigers the edge but it will definitely be a fun game to watch again for the 3rd straight year.

Might have been a season low in yardage, but he did have 3 TD's. 2 of which WERE jump balls over multiple defenders. I know Hall was out jumped on 1 of them for sure, another one he wasn't in at all (injured his ankle I believe), and the other I don't know. Can always check on hudl though.

LE is going to be a force to be reckoned with this next year. I'm still giving my Tigers the edge but it will definitely be a fun game to watch again for the 3rd straight year.

He had two last year one on a screen and another one on a fade, that jump ball td was the year before but he still has 5 in all the last two years smh thats crazy but he does that to everybody and yes im looking foward to this years game also.

Just watched that game when they had the jump ball on.hudl he actually didn't out jump Hall, Hall jumped too early and the ball was thrown perfectly. And those other too were had almost perfect coverage KD just made awsome plays.

Other than that you guys should be the favorite this year what do yall bring back on your O-line and defense?