Mock Realignment projections 2014

cujoforlife

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He must have yall confused with Nac yes that one time they actually made the playoffs. Even a blind squirell gets a nut every once in a while. Guess he must have forgot that LP has won a State Championship this century as well lol.

Correction please. I believe Nac last made the playoffs with Coach Bill Harper and his staff providing good coaching and leadership. Then Nac had to be Nac and Harper left and the that is when the "squirells" came to town. Since then Nac believes the playoffs are the regional marching contests.

Yeah, they can move THS to a new district down I-30 West but remember that THS is not JT and they won't have the success that JT had. They barely made it to the playoffs last year in a district that was weak overall. The new district will be stronger than last year's district. I would love to see THS go South especially if LV drops (which I doubt because of numbers). East Texas has enough teams from Texarkana Southward to have two competitive 4A (new 5A) districts. The UIL just has to have the guts to send SS West like they should be and possibly MP too.

Welp..in some people's theories, oldest = the very best.

So without further or do..I Pick Lufkin-Nac as the best rivalry in the nation. lol

You want superlatives? Then who was the highest paid football coach in East Texas that did not win a game in 2012? Go to the Nac paper and you'll find the answer.

Really people. In football there is 12 different classifications if you count 3A big school/ little school.

I made that comment a few years ago that they should just go to 10 classes and be done with it.