Gilmer 7 on 7 results?

Gilmer played Whitehouse in the final, got behind early, and rallied back to take a close 26-23 win to win in the last minute, Gilmer opted to go for 2 and ran the time out! It was a crazy scene, the new home side was not open, and there was, in my opinion, maybe 3-4k people on the campus maybe more, all parking lots were full, and the streets! 7 on 7 wise, as far as talent goes, alot of Teams were loaded, ill rank them as I saw them, as far as talent level goes, again I live in Longview, but work in gilmer, I do follow them,, but in my eyes, They were the most talented team there, 2nd definitely Whitehouse, 3. Pine Tree, definitely my pick for the team to watch in 2013 4. Tatum they just had a few miscues, but possess some serious talent! 5. Mt.Pleasant, good to see the big turnout by them 6.Sulpher Springs, good overall team performances and did well in line events 6.Daingerfield, probabably had the best QB there, dont know his name, but great throwing motion, and very accuate. 7. Lindale. again just my observation!

Gilmer played Whitehouse in the final, got behind early, and rallied back to take a close 26-23 win to win in the last minute, Gilmer opted to go for 2 and ran the time out! It was a crazy scene, the new home side was not open, and there was, in my opinion, maybe 3-4k people on the campus maybe more, all parking lots were full, and the streets! 7 on 7 wise, as far as talent goes, alot of Teams were loaded, ill rank them as I saw them, as far as talent level goes, again I live in Longview, but work in gilmer, I do follow them,, but in my eyes, They were the most talented them there, 2nd definitely Whitehouse, 3. Pine Tree, definitely my pick for the team to watch in 2013 4. Tatum they just had a few miscues, but possess some serious talent! 5. Mt.Pleasant, good to see the big turnout by them 6.Sulpher Springs, good overall team performances and did well in line events 6.Daingerfield, probabably had the best QB there, dont know his name, but great throwing motion, and very accuate. 7. Lindale. again just my observation!

Great observation.....I will also add that WH was without their starting QB as he is still playing baseball...

Great observation.....I will also add that WH was without their starting QB as he is still playing baseball...

Whitehouse without QB and top 2 receivers. Mahomes, Patterson, Parker, Cheatham, etc. all still playing baseball.

The Pine Tree QB seemed to be the most confident of all. Gilmer defenders need to turn and look back for the ball to stop the easy scores by opponents.

yep the Gilmer faithfull would agree with ya, it's one thing they all agree the program should change, but they seem to always get it done!

Whitehouse backup to Mahomes is pretty darn good. Gilmer, Whitehouse and MP came out of Pool Play with unbeaten marks. Whitehouse and Gilmer received byes due to points scored. Daingerfield beat SS in one quarterfinal and MP beat Pine Tree in other quarterfinal. Gilmer beat Daingerfield to get to Championship and Whitehouse beat MP 34-31 with a late TD to advance to Championship. It was HOT!!!

Whitehouse backup to Mahomes is pretty darn good. Gilmer, Whitehouse and MP came out of Pool Play with unbeaten marks. Whitehouse and Gilmer received byes due to points scored. Daingerfield beat SS in one quarterfinal and MP beat Pine Tree in other quarterfinal. Gilmer beat Daingerfield to get to Championship and Whitehouse beat MP 34-31 with a late TD to advance to Championship. It was HOT!!!

That was Whitehouse's third string QB. The back-up QB, Ryan Cheatham, is still playing baseball. He is 12-0 as a starting pitcher for the Wildcats.

Whitehouse without QB and top 2 receivers. Mahomes, Patterson, Parker, Cheatham, etc. all still playing baseball.

Well, if we need to make these kind of disclaimers, Gilmer was without their very best receiver, Parrish, as well as their bus driver and all-district water boy. They were all three still with the baseball team on Saturday. :lol:

Well, if we need to make these kind of disclaimers, Gilmer was without their very best receiver, Parrish, as well as their bus driver and all-district water boy. They were all three still with the baseball team on Saturday. :lol:

Yeah that's the same thing. You'll see those guys in August when they scrimmage.

Who is this knucklehead?

Gilmer played Whitehouse in the final, got behind early, and rallied back to take a close 26-23 win to win in the last minute, Gilmer opted to go for 2 and ran the time out! It was a crazy scene, the new home side was not open, and there was, in my opinion, maybe 3-4k people on the campus maybe more, all parking lots were full, and the streets! 7 on 7 wise, as far as talent goes, alot of Teams were loaded, ill rank them as I saw them, as far as talent level goes, again I live in Longview, but work in gilmer, I do follow them,, but in my eyes, They were the most talented them there, 2nd definitely Whitehouse, 3. Pine Tree, definitely my pick for the team to watch in 2013 4. Tatum they just had a few miscues, but possess some serious talent! 5. Mt.Pleasant, good to see the big turnout by them 6.Sulpher Springs, good overall team performances and did well in line events 6.Daingerfield, probabably had the best QB there, dont know his name, but great throwing motion, and very accuate. 7. Lindale. again just my observation!

You got Sulphur Springs ranked 6th in talent level? You're crazy.

You got Sulphur Springs ranked 6th in talent level? You're crazy.

And PT 3rd and Tatum 4th in front of MP. MP handled both of them fairly easily, beating PT 45-31 while playing lots of backups trying to save energy for semi-final game and Tatum 31-14.

And PT 3rd and Tatum 4th in front of MP. MP handled both of them fairly easily, beating PT 45-31 while playing lots of backups trying to save energy for semi-final game and Tatum 31-14.

I saw the same guys on the field for MP most of the game while Tatum fielded 3 different QBs and several WRs and played everybody on defense. We are actually trying to get better and get everybody experience.

MP started and played 3 freshmen on D the entire contest with Tatum, like you said, just trying to get everyone better for when it really matters. Not real sure what your point is. I am sure every team tries different things for different reasons in a tournament like this.

Some played well as a teams, and executed better, in my assessment i am speaking of talented kids with great skills, just my opionion, not meant to start an argument, just called it like i saw it, same way some years ago, watching the great A Peterson with palestine, with some other exceptional talent, didnt do well as a team, but still some great talent, wouldnt you say?