Mt. Pleasant AWAY W

Marshall AWAY W

Hallsville Senior Night W

I think THIGH goes 8-2. Thoughts?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This entire district will be interesting. Personally, I think THIGH has a great shot of going undefeted in dist

I like yu guys chances especially with the #2 qb yu guys will be good but yur year will really be the next year!

This entire district will be interesting. Personally, I think THIGH has a great shot of going undefeted in dist

How good is Kevin Harris on the fb field?

Arkansas High AWAY W

Liberty Eylau HOME W

Tyler Lee HOME L

Kennedale AWAY L

Natchitoches Central Homecoming W

Pine Tree AWAY W

Sulphur Springs HOME W

Mt. Pleasant AWAY W

Marshall AWAY W

Hallsville Senior Night W

I think THIGH goes 8-2. Thoughts?

MP & SS will be tough. Also think PT or LE could bite TH in the backside. IMO 8-2 is very optimistic. I'm thinking 4 losses.

Yall beat them for the first time in ten years so im not convinced that it is just a gimmie. Plus both teams are improved idk which one has most. But yu also will have a new qb

Well there's gonna be a lot more kids playing from last years team than there will be from the previous 10 years...

Cullen will do fine. Doesn't move like Monty, but is said to be a better overall quarterback.

• 2 months later...

Depends on who QB is.

If its Norton, 6-4.

If its someone else, 7-3 or 8-2 is possible.

If Norton has receivers to catch the ball they win at least 2 or 3 more games last year. I know of 5 TD's they dropped in critical points of the games. Must be the lefty spin???

If Norton has receivers to catch the ball they win at least 2 or 3 more games last year. I know of 5 TD's they dropped in critical points of the games. Must be the lefty spin???

I have a hard time gauging the support of different QBs within the community. Seemed like last year Norton was delt the 'coaches kid' label whether fair or not I dont know. Any thoughts? I guess I'm wondering..does THIGH have better options at QB than Norton?