Doomer

Remove Golf from SDC?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like golf removed?

• Yes
    • Probably
    • I dont care
    • Think not

Since golf aint really a sport lets remove this tab so we can add something intresting!

If you want to get rid of something ... I suggest soccer

It ranks right up there with watching paint dry and slightly less entertaining than watching a fireant mound.

If you want to get rid of something ... I suggest soccer

It ranks right up there with watching paint dry and slightly less entertaining than watching a fireant mound.

But soccer is a sport. Theres defence n contact. Its a sucky sport but a sport Kirt.

Doomer, You and many more believe golf is not a sport, but there are even more that know golf is a great sport. It can be a team sport, or an individual sport. I would love to see you try to hit a golf ball. I'm sure it would bring a smile to my face and I need that. Have a good day.

Doomer, You and many more believe golf is not a sport, but there are even more that know golf is a great sport. It can be a team sport, or an individual sport. I would love to see you try to hit a golf ball. I'm sure it would bring a smile to my face and I need that. Have a good day.

We know he can at least connect to his TV with a baseball(softball) bat. :)

Might miss with golf clubs. I hear Tony Romo is not using his right now. He may loan them out.

I caint hit the ball. I hit the gras an the "t" an i hit the freakin drawbridge but i caint hit the stinkn ball. When i do hit the ball it go's sidewise from were im wantin it to go. Tru storie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seen the girls golf yesterday. I guess this is kind of a sport. It's comparable to bikini football or mud wrestling. Boys golf still no. No defense so it's a game like darts or billiards.

Seen the girls golf yesterday. I guess this is kind of a sport. It's comparable to bikini football or mud wrestling. Boys golf still no. No defense so it's a game like darts or billiards.

I dun tole you bout the defance involved in golf. Lotsa defanse!

This is the best link in the history of links. Do you thinks she knows her teeth are that white? Do you think............aw she knows she has to know.

• 3 weeks later...

I think what needs to happen to the game in general is quit watering those greens. We may need that water to drink. Let the greens dry up. Actually I would consider golf more of a game and more challenging conducting it amongst cactus. Them girls will adjust.

Yeah cactus works good for me

Play a round or 2 in Scottsdale....I'm guessing you would be hitting more shots from cactus and desert than you would like....even the tee boxes can be hazards. Had to wait for a 6-ft snake to slither thru before I hit.

Good idea 3J's. We could keep the snake an add like a lion to another hole,pit bull next hole then a moose an such maybe a rhino. We could make this a sport if we work at it. I could hit them cactus,only way I miss the cactus is if I try to hit them cactus'. True story

• 2 weeks later...

I was giving golf another chance today since the Cowboys done playdt. I seen these two guys playing named Goss an Fiztzgerald. The one young man had on capri pants a pink shirt an shaved legs, no im serious 100%. The other dude was dressed like Charlie on 2 1/2 men.