LE losses ther Girls BBall Coach to Texas High!

Nuff said

1999 3a state champions_football

2006 3a state champions_football

2006 3a state champions_baseball

2009 3a state champions_G. Track

2010 3a state champions_G. Track

2011 3a state champions_G. Track

2011 3a state champions_G. Basketball

They won basketball title in 2010

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect TEXAS HIGH but if you shoot imma fire back

Don't blame you. Most Texas High fans respect LE & PG. Everybody is gonna defend their programs. 95% of Tigers fans have learned the hard way not to take any wins for granted. I'm just glad LE-Texas High are playing again. I know T HIgh has the big advantage of numbers, but it's good to see the local teams play.

I personally know quite a few LE fans that are glad that he has moved on. Doubt that he can duplicate the success at THS that he had at LE. At THS, he will not have the studs that he was blessed with at LE. Now we all will see just how good of a coach he really is. LE should hire from within awarding the job to Ms. Ganter.

Don't blame you. Most Texas High fans respect LE & PG. Everybody is gonna defend their programs. 95% of Tigers fans have learned the hard way not to take any wins for granted. I'm just glad LE-Texas High are playing again. I know T HIgh has the big advantage of numbers, but it's good to see the local teams play.

So is everyone else and the kids are so pumped also, this game will do good for the Texarkana community even if the bigger school does wins majority of the games but I believe it will be very competitive

Well let me tell LE92 and DWB something. Cochran is a heck of a coach and yes he has had great players come through LE. THS had a great team this year and their studs return next year. Just hide and watch how well they do next year and the snowball will begin. Local female hoopsters will migrate to THS and the Tigers will be in the regional tourney SOON!!!!! Just look at PG baseball. The snowball has been rolling for years and players move in to play there. Another big win for pg today. Good job.

Well let me tell LE92 and DWB something. Cochran is a heck of a coach and yes he has had great players come through LE. THS had a great team this year and their studs return next year. Just hide and watch how well they do next year and the snowball will begin. Local female hoopsters will migrate to THS and the Tigers will be in the regional tourney SOON!!!!! Just look at PG baseball. The snowball has been rolling for years and players move in to play there. Another big win for pg today. Good job.

wow... LE posters are really something... bash their own staff in fball w state titles... and now, say the best basketball resume in texarkana history, didnt win enough... what a bunch of donkeys... good luck...

my prediction... more good people and coaches abandon this sinking ship

wow... LE posters are really something... bash their own staff in fball w state titles... and now, say the best basketball resume in texarkana history, didnt win enough... what a bunch of donkeys... good luck...

my prediction... more good people and coaches abandon this sinking ship

Seriously lets not get on football eveyone knows its time for a change in that schenery you cant ride one title 6 years, eeveryone knows that there is or was a problem in the football program. Go the LE schedule post and read the feedback

Seriously lets not get on football eveyone knows its time for a change in that schenery you cant ride one title 6 years, eeveryone knows that there is or was a problem in the football program. Go the LE schedule post and read the feedback

I'd settle for just one ever!!!! :-D

I personally know quite a few LE fans that are glad that he has moved on. Doubt that he can duplicate the success at THS that he had at LE. At THS, he will not have the studs that he was blessed with at LE. Now we all will see just how good of a coach he really is. LE should hire from within awarding the job to Ms. Ganter.

What LE fans wanted him to move on? LE girls basketball was an oxymoron before he got the job. They'd lost like 160 district games in a row or something when he took over...

What LE fans wanted him to move on? LE girls basketball was an oxymoron before he got the job. They'd lost like 160 district games in a row or something when he took over...

I could identify them but I won't. They do exist and they have their valid reasons for their displeasure with the program as you also have your valid reasons for supporting him, his move, and his future prospects at THS. Winning does not cure everything nor is winning the sole validation of a man's ability to coach or even lead for that matter. Some good players left the program. One allegedly left because her stats were used to pad another player's stats. Texas High has not had a run of players the caliber of the players that he had at LE and his mere presence at THS does not mean that all of a sudden the top calibers will somehow appear at THS. For the young ladies sake at THS I hope that he is successful. Class 4A basketball is not class 3A basketball in Texas and the move up in classifacation is significant. Like I said earlier, now we will get to see how good of a coach he really is.

People are never satisified. LE girls hasketball was nothing before he got there. Kick a winner who has done more for LE than any one else.

Robert good luck at TH. I may have to become a Lady Tiger fan.

Is any of his staff following him across town.

Is his replacement going to be hired from within or will they go outside for the hire?

I could identify them but I won't. They do exist and they have their valid reasons for their displeasure with the program as you also have your valid reasons for supporting him, his move, and his future prospects at THS. Winning does not cure everything nor is winning the sole validation of a man's ability to coach or even lead for that matter. Some good players left the program. One allegedly left because her stats were used to pad another player's stats. Texas High has not had a run of players the caliber of the players that he had at LE and his mere presence at THS does not mean that all of a sudden the top calibers will somehow appear at THS. For the young ladies sake at THS I hope that he is successful. Class 4A basketball is not class 3A basketball in Texas and the move up in classifacation is significant. Like I said earlier, now we will get to see how good of a coach he really is.

I could identify them but I won't. They do exist and they have their valid reasons for their displeasure with the program you also have your valid reasons for supporting him, his move, and his future prospects at THS. Winning does not cure everything nor is winning the sole validation of a man's ability to coach or even lead for that matter. Some good players left the program. One allegedly left because her stats were used to pad another player's stats. Texas High has not had a run of players the caliber of the players that he had at LE and his mere presence at THS does not mean that all of a sudden the top calibers will somehow appear at THS. For the young ladies sake at THS I hope that he is successful. Class 4A basketball is not class 3A basketball in Texas and the move up in classifacation is significant. Like I said earlier, now we will get to see how good of a coach he really is.

Im not gonn agree or disagree with you this one but ive also heard some of the same things that you are talking about idk how true it is but I do recall a parent stating that they did not want thier daughter playing for him but for ganter he mYbe got his wish.

Have any of you had daughters that have played for him? ARE YOU going just on hearsay. Unless you have first hand knowledge it is just hearsay. I know all the coaching staff in LE girls basketball and I would loved to have a daughter or granddaughter play for the system that he had put in place.

LE fans, Texas High went through this same stuff with this screwball ( Dirty White Boy)

last football season. At that time he was an expert on all things football (way smarter

than all the coaches). There was always something sinister going on (couldn"t name

names). He always had the inside scoop on everything. It"s amazing his range of expertise.

He 's now an expert on girls basketball with all the implications that carries. Wow!

It don't take John Wooden to coach some of the "recruits" that LE has got from Texas High, Queen City and Hooks over the last 8 years, heck Ray Charles could coach Wright.

i also like the comments about football not winning playoff games recently and "all the talent" LE has had... ever consider the fact that it doesnt matter how many LaMichael James and Davion Halls LE has come through, they still have to have people who can block, tackle and throw the ball to them?

IMO most of the "talent" that is being referred to is skill position players... probably why LMJ had to play QB a lot his sr campaign…

all that talent is great, but it takes 11 on the field at the same time.... sure LE might have had the best player on the field... but when #s 2-9 in terms of talent belong to the other team, you will lose every time...