Dorian Leonard and KD Cannon

franksnbeans

Wolfie you're really high on Leonard. You think he's better then Eric or Malcom?

In terms of high school, I'd put Leonard over Malcolm. I even consider Carey Fortson over Malcolm.

Dunno that Leonard is better than Eric. Leonard has better hands and is extremely more physical..but the speed Eric possessed was rare. He was a beast. We'll see how Leonard's Sr year goes.

Now Carey Fortson currently holds the all-time receiving record at Longview. Statistically speaking, he's the best all time. Have to take that with a grain of salt considering our offense has changed incredibly since 2008-2009.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting on what Foreman will do now. Also..the JUCO all american Dhaquille Williams was considering UT.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Foreman hop the A&M bandwagon..

Williams looks like LSU now. You're right about Foreman. He has been a heavy UT lean a long time. Now, might not be room at the inn.

Foreman was an OU verbal for a LONG time. He'd rather go some place else, & their coaches wished him all the best. OU did want Leonard & his DT teammate, but both are semingly going elsewhere....

KD would fit perfectly into OU's offense. They have shown to REALLY emphasize the slot (Mark Clayton/Ryan Broyles AA's). KD reminds all the OU coaches of those two AA's.

OU did want Leonard & his DT teammate, but both are semingly going elsewhere....

Recruiting sites aren't reporting it, but his DT teammate (Zaycoven Henderson) has over 20 offers including from Bama, Oregon and A&M. Athlete just loves TCU and is pretty darn solid with them.

Williams looks like LSU now. You're right about Foreman. He has been a heavy UT lean a long time. Now, might not be room at the inn.

His twin, D'onte, was offered this past weekend. With that being said, they will have room for both if they decide to jump.

After that, the only player on the board who may have a commitable offer is Cannon. You have to take him regardless of the numbers.

Akina wants Davian Hall, so he is still on the board too.

You mean the only one who they'll take at receiver?

If Armanti pulls the trigger, that gives them 6 total (5 if you count Gray as an H-Back/flex TE). If KD wasn't a war-daddy type prospect, they would close up shop due to numbers, but you can't turn him down if he wants to join the fold.

Speedy Noil, Tre Quinn, and D'haquille Williams won't have room, and I'm sure the staff will be honest with them about that if the Foremans jump on board.

If Armanti pulls the trigger, that gives them 6 total (5 if you count Gray as an H-Back/flex TE). If KD wasn't a war-daddy type prospect, they would close up shop due to numbers, but you can't turn him down if he wants to join the fold.

Speedy Noil, Tre Quinn, and D'haquille Williams won't have room, and I'm sure the staff will be honest with them about that if the Foremans jump on board.

Yeah it's tight. They probably won't actively pursue any of those guys if Armanti commits. But, I disagree a little bit about Noil and Williams. If they still wanted to commit, Texas would make room for Noil, Williams or Cannon. Williams would be my top choice.

Yeah it's tight. They probably won't actively pursue any of those guys if Armanti commits. But, I disagree a little bit about Noil and Williams. If they still wanted to commit, Texas would make room for Noil, Williams or Cannon. Williams would be my top choice.

They're all very talented so you may be right. I would take any of them, but I love Cannon's ability to seperate from defenders.