"Conservative" Supreme Court Decides for Murderers in Planned Parenthood

RETIREDFAN1

..... another reason Romney would have been better than barry ... at least the odds would have been far better ... barry is an ultra-liberal proponent of abortion

Making that argument is pure ignorance.....MOST of the justices were nominated by REPUBLICANS........that old gopper mantra about having to have a gopper in to get good justices has been shot down many times in the past few years........

Making that argument is pure ignorance.....MOST of the justices were nominated by REPUBLICANS........that old gopper mantra about having to have a gopper in to get good justices has been shot down many times in the past few years........

He believes the GOP can be saved.

Well, we sure as hades aren't going to get a conservative justice with an ultra-liberal radical in the White House. At least we would have a chance with Romney. Allowing Obama to appoint two or more justices is ultra-pure ignorance :P

Well, we sure as hades aren't going to get a conservative justice with an ultra-liberal radical in the White House. At least we would have a chance with Romney. Allowing Obama to appoint two or more justices is ultra-pure ignorance :P

We ain't gettin any with goppers in office, either.......so when will barry be appointing those two justices by the way....THAT old argument has been shot to hell so many times it's unbelievable you gopper firsters still try to use it......

We ain't gettin any with goppers in office, either.......so when will barry be appointing those two justices by the way....THAT old argument has been shot to hell so many times it's unbelievable you gopper firsters still try to use it......

If two positions came open tomorrow in the Court, you would prefer Obama to fill those seats? That's insane. I'm not a Romney fan, but I'd rather have him choosing judges than Obama. In a perfect world, I'd like to appoint them myself. As it is however, we have to just hope for someone as close as possible to our own beliefs to make those appointments.

What I don't understand is how anyone can direct a State to give taxpayer funds to a charity. It seems as though Planned Parenthood has become a Government Agency according to the courts, and the judge that ruled against the State of Indiana. I've never had any problem with individuals that desire to donate to charities, but in my opinion it is NOT the Governments responsibility to enable charities to exist.

If two positions came open tomorrow in the Court, you would prefer Obama to fill those seats? That's insane. I'm not a Romney fan, but I'd rather have him choosing judges than Obama. In a perfect world, I'd like to appoint them myself. As it is however, we have to just hope for someone as close as possible to our own beliefs to make those appointments.

Exactly .... Obama or Shrillary are just about the last two persons I trust to nominate a conservative supreme court justice. The odds go up by about 1,000% with any republican president.

You guys always use IF.....IF ain't happened YET.......your hypothetical is irrelevant......

No, it's exactly the point. There is no doubt we would have gotten better supreme court justices from Romney than we got from barry the marxist.

It's irrelevant.....warmonger mccain would have picked the justices that barry got to pick....I don't really see how you'd trust THAT liberal either......