Pine Tree beat Longview?!?!

texashigh

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not from gtee, but definitely from Wolfie

LV has given Wolfie the right to wear his green goggles....I just don't get why he finds it so hard to give anyone else besides 5A a little credit.....is what it is!

Gonna be a shoot out come Monday night. Tatum vs. White Oak and then for the finally Tatum vs. Longview A squad. Last year Longview put it on us, but this year I like our chances because Longview is not taking it seriously. lol Win or lose I like what I am seeing out of Tatum 7 on 7. So if we happen to lose to Longview it is because they are a superior 5 A team and if we happen to win I am sure it is because either their players were not there or they were just goofing off and let us win. But rest assure we know we do not have players of the same skills or as athletic. :rolleyes:

If LV wins all these Monday nite 7 on 7 games we would hear of their dominance not about their glorified practices...just sayin'!

We're not JT. We don't put all of our stock into 7 on 7. Sorry pops..

Maybe not from gtee, but definitely from Wolfie

Please. You only get offended when someone doesn't think Tatum is as good as Longview.

So what Tatum beat Longview in 7 on 7..Gladewater did too. In fact they played Longview better. So it's safe to say Gladewater is better than Tatum too huh? Whatever..

I don't understand how people can dismiss a victory.

I'll dismiss this just as people dismiss our positives in 7 on 7. Like going undefeated in the Tyler SQT and killing PT in our last matchup.

No one cares about that though. Whenever Longview loses..it's relief. Bad outweighing the good. Whatever..

I'll dismiss this just as people dismiss our positives in 7 on 7. Like going undefeated in the Tyler SQT and killing PT in our last matchup.

No one cares about that though. Whenever Longview loses..it's relief. Bad outweighing the good. Whatever..

Fact: There is a demographics shift in Longview that is bringing a new attitude toward athletics into PT. Will PT dominate ? NO. But Nac will have to look elsewhere for their rare victory?

Fact: There is a demographics shift in Longview that is bringing a new attitude toward athletics into PT.

Dunno about this demographic shift you speak of. PT is currently the only distributing Longview school district on a declining enrollment. There was a story in the LNJ about this not entirely too long ago.

Hope PT gets better, but one night of 7 on 7 doesn't change the outlook of a program.

Uhh ohh..........watch out Lobos!! you may not even be the best team in your city this year.

Seriously though.........did you really make a thread about this? It's 7 on freakin 7..

Uhh ohh..........watch out Lobos!! you may not even be the best team in your city this year.

Seriously though.........did you really make a thread about this? It's 7 on freakin 7..

Yea, during the early summer.

Please. You only get offended when someone doesn't think Tatum is as good as Longview.

So what Tatum beat Longview in 7 on 7..Gladewater did too. In fact they played Longview better. So it's safe to say Gladewater is better than Tatum too huh? Whatever..

No, what offends me is when uneducated meat heads like you think there is no talent in sub 5A levels. And I wouldn't remind people that Gladewater beat y'all...lol.

FONZ a.k.a. Wolfie's cheerleader

No, what offends me is when uneducated meat heads like you think there is no talent in sub 5A levels.

Dude..shut up. What a stooopid comment.

I've never said there was no talent in sub 5A levels. You're simply butthurt because I don't think Tatum is as good as Longview..period. So that somehow translates into "Wolfie doesn't think there's talent below 5A".

Make assumptions all you want..just don't make dumb one's.

Dude..shut up. What a stooopid comment.

I've never said there was no talent in sub 5A levels. You're simply butthurt because I don't think Tatum is as good as Longview..period. So that somehow translates into "Wolfie doesn't think there's talent below 5A".

Make assumptions all you want..just don't make dumb one's.

Is that why Tatum is winning in the Longview league, cause they aren't as good as the Lobos? 11 on 11 yes, Longview would kill us. The only assumption I'm making is that your feelings are hurt cause Tatum is looking better than Longview in their own backyard. Run along, I hear your coach calling you to come lift weights.

Tatum is looking better than Longview in their own backyard.

Pretty sure anyone would tell you that the teams Longview killed in the Tyler SQT were plenty better than Tatum.

But whatever, think what you want. Tatum are 7 on 7 gods because they beat Longview Monday night by 1 point. Gladewater did too, but it doesn't count because you're embarrassed to say Gladewater has talent as much or better than Tatum.

Pretty sure anyone would tell you that the teams Longview killed in the Tyler SQT were plenty better than Tatum.

But whatever, think what you want. Tatum are 7 on 7 gods because they beat Longview Monday night by 1 point. Gladewater did too, but it doesn't count because you're embarrassed to say Gladewater has talent as much or better than Tatum.

I'm pretty sure Tatum beat Gladewater to. And as far as theSQT Longview participated in, congrats.

I'm glad tha View is doing well, hope y'all win state this year in. 11 man ball. You better hope WO beats us next week or else the best tha View can do is tie with us, but I'm sure you have your excuse ready.

Have you watched any of the 7 on 7 games in Longview? Just wondering. I do not believe Tatum has beat Longview A Squad. Tatum lost by 3. People that have watched the games will tell you that Tatum has athletes like Longview. More so than the other teams. Is that so hard to admit. 7 on 7 does not mean squat, neither does what Longview did in Tyler. Longview has great players and so does Tatum. Seems pretty simple but I guess it is hard to admit a little ol 2A could compete with the big bad lobos.

I'm pretty sure Tatum beat Gladewater to.

No, no, no. That doesn't count. We're basing all of this off beating Longview in one night..remember? Every time I bring up Longview beating other great 7 on 7 teams..it doesn't count because Tatum beat Longview in one night by 1 point.

Gladewater played Longview tougher on Monday, therefore they're better than Tatum...

You made the rules..not me.

but I'm sure you have your excuse ready.

Not really. I only really care about the SQT's. Even then I still don't care too much for 7 on 7.

Helps the off-season go by quicker but that's about it.

No, no, no. That doesn't count. We're basing all of this off beating Longview in one night..remember? Every time I bring up Longview beating other great 7 on 7 teams..it doesn't count because Tatum beat Longview in one night by 1 point.

Gladewater played Longview tougher on Monday, therefore they're better than Tatum...

Jenny Piccalo told Chachi, to tell me, to tell you, that you are ridiculous. Still trying to find out if you have even watched one 7 on 7 game of Longview or Tatum.

You're the one that brought Gladewater into the discussion. My only concern is that Tatum gets their due respect, it's not about wins or losses at this point. Gtee is being unbiased. You seem a little insecure. All I'm asking is for you to give credit where credit is due, but in all actuality, I don't need conformation from you... I know the truth. The thing is, Tatum fans give tha View props on their talent, even if they have almost 2k kids to chose from while Tatum only has 430 kids to find their talent.

Have you watched any of the 7 on 7 games in Longview? Just wondering. I do not believe Tatum has beat Longview A Squad. Tatum lost by 3. People that have watched the games will tell you that Tatum has athletes like Longview. More so than the other teams. Is that so hard to admit. 7 on 7 does not mean squat, neither does what Longview did in Tyler. Longview has great players and so does Tatum. Seems pretty simple but I guess it is hard to admit a little ol 2A could compete with the big bad lobos.

It's not hard for me to admit Tatum and other small schools can compete against Lv in 7 on 7. However, some of you act like Tatum could compete in a real game against the Lobos or other 5A schools. Foolish..