The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pops

This is Pops daughter, My father passed away Sunday.

My dad spoke of this site often, especially during football season :) I just wanted to let you all know that he passed away Sunday evening. He had a heart attack and didn't make it. Prayers are appreciated.

~Heather

• Like 1

My dad spoke of this site often, especially during football season :) I just wanted to let you all know that he passed away Sunday evening. He had a heart attack and didn't make it. Prayers are appreciated.

~Heather

I am so sorry to hear about this. Scot was an awesome guy and he traveled with the Tiger Nation many times to games. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and the rest of the family and loved ones. We lost a good guy no doubt. I am glad that I had the opportunity to befriend him along the way. I am totally shocked to hear this. If there is anything that you need, don't hesitate to give me a call.

Rodney

903-431-6086

I am so sorry to hear about this. Scot was an awesome guy and he traveled with the Tiger Nation many times to games. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and the rest of the family and loved ones. We lost a good guy no doubt. I am glad that I had the opportunity to befriend him along the way. I am totally shocked to hear this. If there is anything that you need, don't hesitate to give me a call.

Rodney

903-431-6086

No doubt, he was a great guy from the few times I was around him. Will be praying for you guys.

Hate to hear this. Pops was a good one. Your family will be in our prayers.

Thoughts and prayers from Henderson. May he Rest in Peace he will def be missed on this site. I sure hate to hear this.

Oh man,

I hate to hear that. Offering up prayers right now. Pops was one of the good ones. He was really fun to be around. Pops supported Tiger Nation and we loved him for it. He was also instrumental in the annual SDC awards which is one of the highlights of the year on this site. Not to mention Pops was one of the founding members of the Backwater Mafia.

He will be missed.

Sad to hear! Prayers going up for Pops and his family from New Boston Lions!

We are all so sorry to hear of your loss. Pops was a good member of SDC and contributed greatly to the site. He will be missed.

Prayers for your family, Heather. I hate to hear this. He was an excellent friend of Smoaky.com.

Prayers to the family. He will be missed. God bless.

Sorry to hear of his passing. Prayers from Hallsville for you, your family and friends.

So sorry to hear this. He was greatly respected on this site and others. Bless you and your family.

^same as above. Only knew him from this site but he was a highly respected member. So sorry to hear this news.

Sad news, certainly enjoyed his posts. Prayers from EF!

God bless him. Prayers for his family.

His comments were always accurate and entertaining.

Heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I didn't kno him personally only through this site. Again my deepest sympathy. He will be missed! GOD never makes a mistake!

Saddens me , prayers for your family. May POPS soar with eagles and as if with wings. AMEN!!!

Wow!! I am shocked. He truly knew and loved the game. Not only NL but all area teams. Great guy who will be missed

So so so very sorry :( Thoughts to your family!

~Heather

Heather,

My goodness, this is just shocking and horrible news. Your father was a gem, but you knew that already. We loved Pops like a brother or father ourselves and he will be missed. There is no doubt in my mind, "Pops" was one of the all-time great characters on this website and we will never forget him.

I think it's obvious the entire membership of Smoaky.com will honor him in some way, remember him, and more important pray for you and your family.

Thank you.

David Smoak

Pops was good people. My condolences. Gonna miss Pops he was a common sense type o guy. Im gona miss seeing you on his avater too Ms. Heather!

Sign in to follow this