This is Pops daughter, My father passed away Sunday.

Pops

My dad spoke of this site often, especially during football season :) I just wanted to let you all know that he passed away Sunday evening. He had a heart attack and didn't make it. Prayers are appreciated.

~Heather

• Like 1

My dad spoke of this site often, especially during football season :) I just wanted to let you all know that he passed away Sunday evening. He had a heart attack and didn't make it. Prayers are appreciated.

~Heather

I am so sorry to hear about this. Scot was an awesome guy and he traveled with the Tiger Nation many times to games. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and the rest of the family and loved ones. We lost a good guy no doubt. I am glad that I had the opportunity to befriend him along the way. I am totally shocked to hear this. If there is anything that you need, don't hesitate to give me a call.

Rodney

903-431-6086

I am so sorry to hear about this. Scot was an awesome guy and he traveled with the Tiger Nation many times to games. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and the rest of the family and loved ones. We lost a good guy no doubt. I am glad that I had the opportunity to befriend him along the way. I am totally shocked to hear this. If there is anything that you need, don't hesitate to give me a call.

Rodney

903-431-6086

No doubt, he was a great guy from the few times I was around him. Will be praying for you guys.

Oh man,

I hate to hear that. Offering up prayers right now. Pops was one of the good ones. He was really fun to be around. Pops supported Tiger Nation and we loved him for it. He was also instrumental in the annual SDC awards which is one of the highlights of the year on this site. Not to mention Pops was one of the founding members of the Backwater Mafia.

He will be missed.

~Heather

Heather,

My goodness, this is just shocking and horrible news. Your father was a gem, but you knew that already. We loved Pops like a brother or father ourselves and he will be missed. There is no doubt in my mind, "Pops" was one of the all-time great characters on this website and we will never forget him.

I think it's obvious the entire membership of Smoaky.com will honor him in some way, remember him, and more important pray for you and your family.

Thank you.

David Smoak

If your famly needs anything come to the Smoakers for help. He was part of our family. We will all pray for the Lord to comfort you and the rest of you're famly. Your dad had an impact on our lives as well. It was an honor knowing him