This is Pops daughter, My father passed away Sunday.

Pops

he always had the best avatars. haha. didnt he win that award once?

FWIW Heather, his signature said "Blessed is the man that hears voices calling him Daddy"

My dad spoke of this site often, especially during football season :) I just wanted to let you all know that he passed away Sunday evening. He had a heart attack and didn't make it. Prayers are appreciated.

~Heather

I am so sorry to hear about this. My deepest condolences to you and your family. I will miss your father's wit and insight during my remaining visits to this site. Definitely a class act, he will be missed. Prayers from Buckeye land.

David, does Smoakhouse forums have a hall of fame or a ring of honor ? Just an idea.

This made me smile :) thank you for suggesting the honor. Thank you to each and everyone of you....all of these kind comments warm my heart <3 Pops will be missed tremendously.

I just saw this but wanted to offer my belated condolences. I am sorry say for your loss. I lost my father this past Easter Sunday and I know how it can hit you you at different times but you have to remember all the good memories and hang on to them! The best way to honor your father is to be happy and live a good life.

God Bless you and your family!

I waited until now to offer my condolences. These are heart felt condolences. It is never easy to lose one of your parents. I lost my dad to parkinson complications 21 years ago and I still to this day wish that he was here for me to talk to when I need him.

Once again you have my sympathy.

Pops was once of the mainstays on here and will be missed.