This is Pops daughter, My father passed away Sunday.

Pops

Such sad news.

How special a young lady to remember one of her dad's passtimes, and to think of us in such a difficult time, to let us know of his passing.

Members like Pops and Topcat have a special place in the SmoakHouse.

This made me smile :) thank you for suggesting the honor. Thank you to each and everyone of you....all of these kind comments warm my heart <3 Pops will be missed tremendously.

We're discussing this in the Bridge.

My dad spoke of this site often, especially during football season :) I just wanted to let you all know that he passed away Sunday evening. He had a heart attack and didn't make it. Prayers are appreciated.

~Heather

Your family is in my prayers ..... RIP Pops.

• Like 1

From those of us from Argyle(esp. Scotlandthebrave) that read and post on here during the football season...we share in your loss. He was a fun person on this board, and we certainly enjoyed his postings here. I'm not sure if Scottie is aware of his passing yet, but I will make a point to pm him. I know that Scottie and Pops had a special bond posting to each other on this board. May God grant peace and serenity to all those that knew him personally, knowing that his spirit is alive and well.

Thanks again for all of the loving thoughts and prayers {{{{hugs}}}} It is too cool to read all of your responses knowing how much he enjoyed being apart of this community

My dad spoke of this site often, especially during football season :) I just wanted to let you all know that he passed away Sunday evening. He had a heart attack and didn't make it. Prayers are appreciated.

~Heather

Pops was a funny guy. He knew the exact picture or what to say to get us laughing. He holds the funniest joke I ever read on here. I will miss seeing and reading his posts. Sorry for your loss.

• 4 weeks later...