District 9-2A, Div 2 - Football (2013)

BigDave

I'm just glad we play at Pewitt this year and not at EF with the crew that has to pull out a credit card to see if it's a first down or not. Never seen someone pull the chain three times to see.

lets say pp get that first down. would that have change the game?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

big blue,

you played EF at their place right? well that just goes for home cooking, EF refs were horrible in the HS game and HS still trounced them!! imagine if it would have been an even playing field...ie. no spitting, crotch punching, racial slurs.... or even if that was still going on imagine if the refs would have called even a 1/4 of the #### that went on..... unbelievable....

oh well, new year and a CHANCE for the EF players to redeem themselves and not be talked about by players as being the nastiest and dirtiest players to line up against.........a CHANCE......

Game on!!

big blue,

you played EF at their place right? well that just goes for home cooking, EF refs were horrible in the HS game and HS still trounced them!! imagine if it would have been an even playing field...ie. no spitting, crotch punching, racial slurs.... or even if that was still going on imagine if the refs would have called even a 1/4 of the #### that went on..... unbelievable....

oh well, new year and a CHANCE for the EF players to redeem themselves and not be talked about by players as being the nastiest and dirtiest players to line up against.........a CHANCE......

Game on!!

Home Cooking...heck we thought y'all brought them with y'all!!!

big blue,

Game on!!

I got to say I also commented last year on how dirty they played. I thought I was watching the 1993 Union Grove Lions play.

big blue,

Game on!!

Man if you cried anymore I would think it was that time of month for you.

Well, if the guys ain't gettin swole up in the weight room and feeling froggy, I wouldn't want them up there! They gotta start feeling it now so they ready for two a days. Some of dem boys have just had em both drop and they starting to feel " all growled up", time to foster that young manhood. Y'all old timers know I'm speaking truth !

Well, if the guys ain't gettin swole up in the weight room and feeling froggy, I wouldn't want them up there! They gotta start feeling it now so they ready for two a days. Some of dem boys have just had em both drop and they starting to feel " all growled up", time to foster that young manhood. Y'all old timers know I'm speaking truth !

Uhhh i would Pull Your Chain- but I have no idea what you just said!!!! When you start speaking English just come back. Because you came to the right topic to get not just pulled but choke chain pulled- this is the EF- HS chain pulling topic!!!! HS is going 0-9 !!! How is that for pulling a chain haha.

Uhhh i would Pull Your Chain- but I have no idea what you just said!!!! When you start speaking English just come back. Because you came to the right topic to get not just pulled but choke chain pulled- this is the EF- HS chain pulling topic!!!! HS is going 0-9 !!! How is that for pulling a chain haha.

If you think HS is gonna go 0-9 you must have went to the same school that the chain puller went to!