District 9-2A, Div 2 - Football (2013)

BigDave

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My lord I've been gone too long! The drama is intense in here and all the nonsense has taken a huge affect on y'all without my infinite knowledge to enlighten y'all!! Before I say ANYTHING, all hail King Jethro!! Have ya missed me fellas?!?! LMAO!!

Must have been real good

It was good in areas and lacking in areas, about what you'd expect from a young team and new coach and system. Offense mostly concentrated on the passing game, no surprise here since they're basically in the spread. Needs more work no doubt, but they'll get that and then some with their new coach. IMO they played a lot of the younger guys looking to see who was going to step up and take a position. Frankston looked pretty good last night, better than I expected. Grace is young on the o-line, but QB and WR's looked pretty good.

The EF hacks sure are quiet today... I sense a little worry. A reliable source tells me in their scrimmage that they had a lot of dropped balls. I also heard the defense was "average"..... Hmm.. Needless to say I didn't expect anything more...

I also went and watched Pewitt scrimmage this morning in Queen City... And I have to say they looked REALLY good! They are a very big team, even the skill kids are big. The QB is very good as well. I see Pewitt making a lot of noise this year. Even though I'm a die hard WASKOM WILDCAT, Pewitt is gonna be one to beat IMO...

With that being said, Waskom looked fantastic in their scrimmage against Hooks yesterday as well. The defense held Hooks to a total of -14 yards in 22 plays, and out scoring them 7-0 or (35-0) whichever you prefer. 3 returning all-staters, a beefy front in the trenches, and a TON of speed, all I can say is look out. I'm sensing a 9-0 vs 9-0 Waskom vs. HS in week 10 for the district championship! Should be a great season.... For ALL TEAMS!!!

The round robin scrimmage went well for DK, I think. Two rivercrest player had issues and everyone in DK is praying they will be ok.

DK's QB's looked good and the RB's and recievers all looked a lot better. The line handled them selfs well and the JB line is bigger than what I saw at the NB/Atl scrimmage. Very pleased how the Bears played.

My lord I've been gone too long! The drama is intense in here and all the nonsense has taken a huge affect on y'all without my infinite knowledge to enlighten y'all!! Before I say ANYTHING, all hail King Jethro!! Have ya missed me fellas?!?! LMAO!!

I miss you jethro, I spend most of my time fighting liberals in political chat but now football is here...Now don't bit off more than we can chew...Hail King Jethro!!!!

I miss you jethro, I spend most of my time fighting liberals in political chat but now football is here...Now don't bit off more than we can chew...Hail King Jethro!!!!

LOL! And I don't believe I'm biting off more than I can chew. I do believe though from what I've seen and heard, Pewitt will be more of a challenge than EF by far. And I'm not saying that due to my hatred of EF, which you know as well as many others, is second to none! I honestly just believe EF... Is not that stinkin good.

LOL! And I don't believe I'm biting off more than I can chew. I do believe though from what I've seen and heard, Pewitt will be more of a challenge than EF by far. And I'm not saying that due to my hatred of EF, which you know as well as many others, is second to none! I honestly just believe EF... Is not that stinkin good.

. I don't believe waskom will be 9 and 0 thats is a little more than y'all can handle there king j

. I don't believe waskom will be 9 and 0 thats is a little more than y'all can handle there king j

You're right, to an extent. 9-0 is very achievable, especially with who we play before HS. Maybe 8-1 with the loss coming to PP...