District 9-2A, Div 2 - Football (2013)

BigDave

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pewitt first team won 2-1 during controlled scrimmage against Redwater.

Pewitt 2nd team won 2-0 during controlled scrimmage.

During live half Pewitt won 20-14. Redwater stopped them twice to turnovers that was it.

Redwater punted twice. Redwater did have a nice pick. Pewitt held them with a fumble recovery but that was overturned by an offside call.

Overall I was impressed with Pewitt. Redwater only drove when second team defense was in. Loved the intensity!

JJ what do you think bout it tonigh?

I thought waskom was great. We played a lot of youth tonight and it really gave our younger guys a chance to learn. I thought waskom DBS were real good even though arp ran the same 4 plays all night except for one play when arp scored it gave waskoms defenders a chance to work on pass d. Offensively the wildcats are fast. One of the faster teams I've seen in a while. I think y'all will be d champs this year

I thought waskom was great. We played a lot of youth tonight and it really gave our younger guys a chance to learn. I thought waskom DBS were real good even though arp ran the same 4 plays all night except for one play when arp scored it gave waskoms defenders a chance to work on pass d. Offensively the wildcats are fast. One of the faster teams I've seen in a while. I think y'all will be d champs this year

Appreciate that JJ! Y'all looked really good too! Best of luck to the Tigers!

I'd probably say the same thing, if I just got spanked by the kittykats

Kitty cats?? Lol you nervous much?

How'd HS look tonight?

Seen improvment tonight, the line looked better on both sides of the ball and different looks on offense, secondary still has a bit of work to do IMO .... But ready for Cville

Question 1. Have you ever played football before or have you just watched it and think you know something?

Question 2. Have you always been a tool or just in the last few years of your life?

I realize these two question are pretty much tge same but oh well

quote name="HS1988" post="1919157" timestamp="1377227670"]

Didn't they just get handled by the team that finished dead LAST in our district last year? Ouch!

Didn't they just get handled by the team that finished dead LAST in our district last year? Ouch!

they ain't last years team bro. Y'all are second best in the district. Guess you don't have the common since to realize kids can grow and get better. But it to much of a homer to listen to anyone lol. I saw y'all last year and this years wildcat team would have smoked y'all and will this year. They are for real.

Really hate to see what Tatum does to em.........

lol well kinda tatum does anything to waskom

Question 1. Have you ever played football before or have you just watched it and think you know something?

Question 2. Have you always been a tool or just in the last few years of your life?

I realize these two question are pretty much tge same but oh well

quote name="HS1988" post="1919157" timestamp="1377227670"]

Oh man, listen at pee wee herman bark out the personal insults. Does your mama know your still up?