District 9-2A, Div 2 - Football (2013)

BigDave

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zzzzzz....Zzzzzzz.....somebody wake me up if Wawawaskom beats anybody above a podunk 1a div2 school.....Zzzzzz

What is it about Who's sprangs....Ya still losing population....I hope they don't abandoned that road going up there...Still need a way to get there.

I agree with the outcome prediction but I do believe that the 2,3, and 4 spot are interchangeable. Waskom is gonna be REAL good, PP beat a good Arp team, ND looks strong and EF always reloads. I'm excited to see how this tough district plays out.

+1, Good district, dominated entire region last year, could happen again....lol.

Haha! We will see! See you running the other way!

That's right Jr.....carrying the ball.....the other way......getting SMALler and smaller in that ol glazed over Eagle eye. Gonna be an all afternoon beak slappin. Anybody need any feathers? Gonna have bird poo on em but they may clean up.

With that being said I didn't think anyone had a great chance of playing with Hughes springs. As a homer I would've like to say that ND did but I honestly thought The eagles would have a down year because they lost a lot but they reloaded a d surprised me. We got stomped by HS last year and I don't know if we had a big enough turn around to beat them this year but I do think we can hang with them and possibly win. However I think the team with the best shot at winning is PP. they are much better than I anticipated and after beating Arp I believe they could be the real deal. I'm nervous about more district games now, but it should be more interesting.

I know a lot of the district teams have improved. And I know it will take most a few games to believe it, but HS is as good as last year if not better.

I find it hard to believe that HS is better than last year. In saying that the other teams I'm sure have gotten better. I hate to say this, are they good enough to beat this years HS team, I don't know! I hope so but have to wait and see. 88 if this teams better than last year you surely will be disappointed when you get beat in the fourth round again!

I find it hard to believe that HS is better than last year. In saying that the other teams I'm sure have gotten better. I hate to say this, are they good enough to beat this years HS team, I don't know! I hope so but have to wait and see. 88 if this teams better than last year you surely will be disappointed when you get beat in the fourth round again!

I assure you they are...:)