District 9-2A, Div 2 - Football (2013)

BigDave

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally got my copy of FNF. Wild you need to put on Facebook on the Waskom site that Kevin Johnson is pre season 1st team all state free safety in all of 2a not just div 2 and that Waskom is ranked 21 in division 2 2a

Finally got my copy of FNF. Wild you need to put on Facebook on the Waskom site that Kevin Johnson is pre season 1st team all state free safety in all of 2a not just div 2 and that Waskom is ranked 21 in division 2 2a

Has been taken care of.

Word around town is Pewitts new principal has locked up the weight room for the summer. Couple of boys got into a fight and no coach around, so the rest of the program pays. We came and went during the summer. Huckabay left it open and we came and went with no problems. We knew how to act and if we acted up Coach Huckabay would have our tails. How much further do we have to fall, before someone takes notice?

Word around town is Pewitts new principal has locked up the weight room for the summer. Couple of boys got into a fight and no coach around, so the rest of the program pays. We came and went during the summer. Huckabay left it open and we came and went with no problems. We knew how to act and if we acted up Coach Huckabay would have our tails. How much further do we have to fall, before someone takes notice?

If true, I bet the AD and the principal are really friendly right now.

What?!!! My how times have changed since the Bickham era!