District 9-2A, Div 2 - Football (2013)

BigDave

bigdav,

come on man!!!

3rd in district really?? I know the discontent runs deep there in EF but lets get real.....

FACT EF has a Frosh QB

FACT HS has a Senior QB and basically all of the skill positions coming back....

Why do you think HS will be 3rd in a District that last year it SMOKED everyone in it!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bigdav,

come on man!!!

3rd in district really?? I know the discontent runs deep there in EF but lets get real.....

FACT EF has a Frosh QB

FACT HS has a Senior QB and basically all of the skill positions coming back....

Why do you think HS will be 3rd in a District that last year it SMOKED everyone in it!!

Just messing with horns, my friend. I know you guys will be tough again this year. Y'all are the defending district champs, someone will have to earn it if they take it away from y'all.

bigdav,

come on man!!!

FACT EF has a Frosh QB

EF's freshman quarterback is going to surprise alot of EF, JACKETS HATERS.

Word around town is Pewitts new principal has locked up the weight room for the summer. Couple of boys got into a fight and no coach around, so the rest of the program pays. We came and went during the summer. Huckabay left it open and we came and went with no problems. We knew how to act and if we acted up Coach Huckabay would have our tails. How much further do we have to fall, before someone takes notice?

All I can say is don't let it go on for long. New people who move into the area a lot of time could care less about traditions.

All I can say is don't let it go on for long. New people who move into the area a lot of time could care less about traditions.

The problem with that line of thought is there are always more "old heads" that will out number the few people that move into little east Texas towns. So, tradition or the good ol days will live on strong....IMO

Traditions like school colors.mascots and school songs need to stay in place, I don't know if PP had a tradition of leaving the field house open or not, sounds like just need a little more oversite, there is of course some tradition that need to be elminated, at my school back in the 70's they cut all the freshmen boys hair off. It got out of hand because all they use to cut was the freshmen football players. The tradition was eliminated in 72

I believe this is a non story about Pewitt. A couple of kids got into it. Weight room was locked while they sorted it out. It is open now. I have faith that the program is still quite in line. Every program has kids who think they are above the program or who have tempers. I don't know who it was or what the beef was about. All I know is that the Pewitt boys have been hitting the weights as usual, if not more than usual. There was an incident but name me one program that hasn't had one ever.

Hey rock95, have you ever saw the freshman play? Can he take the heat!!! Ha

yes sr. He's bout 6'0 runs a 4.7 40 great great arm very smart. I'm sure he's going to be a D-1 Recruit by the time coach FORD F450 done with him.

6 foot huh? Wow, that will make a nice target for an HS hoof print!!!

It would make a nice Pewitt hoof print as well.

That kid is going to be as safe behind the EF O-line as he would be sitting between his parents in church on Sundays this year!

That just means he is going to be used to getting thumpings on the head or having his ears pinched.

Well you have a point there...it's been a while since mine sat with me in church, they insist on sitting with the youth group these days! lol

Word around town is Pewitts new principal has locked up the weight room for the summer. Couple of boys got into a fight and no coach around, so the rest of the program pays. We came and went during the summer. Huckabay left it open and we came and went with no problems. We knew how to act and if we acted up Coach Huckabay would have our tails. How much further do we have to fall, before some