District 9-2A, Div 2 - Football (2013)

BigDave

Believe it or not, we spent a lot of time practicing it and in some years we could execute some passes like 2010 and 2005. We do what we do and have been very successful. I don't know if I ever had 5 good pass blocking lineman, but I guarantee you I always had 5 big uns that would get down and move folks from point a to point b against their will.

the passing game is what gave you the win over arp in 2010. they slipped in 2 of them that made the difference in the game. Arp had 9 in the box and yall caught them at just the right time.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the passing game is what gave you the win over arp in 2010. they slipped in 2 of them that made the difference in the game. Arp had 9 in the box and yall caught them at just the right time.

JJ, I know your one of the smartest people in ARP, but that is not a passing game...its poor defense. There is a difference.

So with a freshman expected to win the starting job in EF a new coaching staff and a good front line. It will be a good to see how everything plays out between the 4 southern most teams in this district that is the strongest in 2A D2

Its good to be an American!!!! Im so fired up about football season. No other place in the world has high school football and NONE tougher then East Texas. We get on an talk smack for 7 months a year to each other just waiting for 2-a- days!!! Im so fired up that i would drive an hour to hughes springs if they were playing tonight- just to make sure atleast one person was rooting against them!!!!!! This my Rick Flair voice- WHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You better believe when those big Black and Orange Charter Buses roll in to your town- you better be ready for a FIGHT

Its good to be an American!!!! Im so fired up about football season. No other place in the world has high school football and NONE tougher then East Texas. We get on an talk smack for 7 months a year to each other just waiting for 2-a- days!!! Im so fired up that i would drive an hour to hughes springs if they were playing tonight- just to make sure atleast one person was rooting against them!!!!!! This my Rick Flair voice- WHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You better believe when those big Black and Orange Charter Buses roll in to your town- you better be ready for a FIGHT

Zzzzzz yawn

ETFF,

Showing up in a charter will help when you leave in it, with the extra padding in the seats yall will need to comfort your whooped butts!!!

I can hear it now........

About midway through the 2nd quarter the hughes springs fans are going to be so quiet that you will be able to hear a Mouse #### !!!!! Discharge gas. Haha

ETFF,

man you must seriously wake up from your delirousness sometime!!! there is no way a person who is not drunk or high that would think that EF will be whipping us so bad in the 2nd quarter that we would be quiet as a mouse!!!

just saying, i love my team too, but lets be realistic, prolly gonna be a hard fought game, with i believe the edge going to HS simply because of the experience in the backfield!!

ETFF,

man you must seriously wake up from your delirousness sometime!!! there is no way a person who is not drunk or high that would think that EF will be whipping us so bad in the 2nd quarter that we would be quiet as a mouse!!!

just saying, i love my team too, but lets be realistic, prolly gonna be a hard fought game, with i believe the edge going to HS simply because of the experience in the backfield!!

COOOOME ON MANNNNN!!!!!! Dont get too serious, geez!!!! On the serious side- if both teams are healthy then it should be a good brawl. Now do you feel better.

Well after talking with some Hook players they are saying that HS might not come out of their game to health. Just saying they thinking they will hang 40 to 50 on them this year. Those hornets are fired up and The MLB RJ is looking for between 125 to 150 tackles this seasons.

Well after talking with some Hook players they are saying that HS might not come out of their game to health. Just saying they thinking they will hang 40 to 50 on them this year. Those hornets are fired up and The MLB RJ is looking for between 125 to 150 tackles this seasons.

I don't see that happening!

I needed a good laugh.......

COOOOME ON MANNNNN!!!!!! Dont get too serious, geez!!!! On the serious side- if both teams are healthy then it should be a good brawl. Now do you feel better.

It will be pretty lopsided in HS favor. HS by 20+. EF won't beat Wa wa Waskom this year.

HS prolly won't give up 50 in the regular season. No more than 7 to Hooks. :)