District 9-2A, Div 2 - Football (2013)

BigDave

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Laugh it up guys! Try returning some of those serves! It would look like a cat eating a scorpion!

88 when do yall play hooks and where. I hear they will spread it out this year and believe me they are quick. Dist champs in track last year. I think you guys have the edge but you better score every time you get the ball

. Waskom will not beat EF that is a joke. The two best teams are who played for the reg 3 championship last DEC. Hands down that is EF and HS . That is # 1 and 2 in this district.

Be logical. EF lost their core of receivers and their quarterback along with 2 or 3 lineman. On defense, they lost two outside linebackers, two corners, the starting and back up safety, and that's just what I know of. Waskom has three all-state players coming back along with 2 out of 3 members of the back field that was 2nd in district in rushing two years in a row, and for the first time in years as far as I can tell based on last year will have a ton of depth at each position. But I suppose since apparently Waskom is traveling to EF then anything is possible with the refs they keep out there. EF will be lucky to make playoffs. They'll have to rely on defense...which will be average at best. Good day!

Be logical. EF lost their core of receivers and their quarterback along with 2 or 3 lineman. On defense, they lost two outside linebackers, two corners, the starting and back up safety, and that's just what I know of. Waskom has three all-state players coming back along with 2 out of 3 members of the back field that was 2nd in district in rushing two years in a row, and for the first time in years as far as I can tell based on last year will have a ton of depth at each position. But I suppose since apparently Waskom is traveling to EF then anything is possible with the refs they keep out there. EF will be lucky to make playoffs. They'll have to rely on defense...which will be average at best. Good day!

waskom only beat EF one time in the last 20 years. I think the refs excuse is a joke. Yes we loss some good players!but we have good players ever year waiting their turn jack. Lol ps. Half of your football team had to move back to Shreveport. so what make you think waskom ready for the big boys? Also what's your excuse for waskom not making the playoff in 20 years even in 1-A ?

. If you think we lost all our main players. Keep thinking that. We will show you when waskom comes to EF. They will leave with a lost.

Unless 4-5 New England Pats transferred to Hooks, I'm thinking they will get smacked around for 48 minutes in this one. They may get MV this year. :)

Hooks has the kids if they can put it together. Fumbles took them out of several games last year. I hear they are going to spread it out this year. They have the speed for that type of O but who knows. They have underachieved the last couple of years.