District 9-2A, Div 2 - Football (2013)

BigDave

waskom only beat EF one time in the last 20 years. I think the refs excuse is a joke. Yes we loss some good players!but we have good players ever year waiting their turn jack. Lol ps. Half of your football team had to move back to Shreveport. so what make you think waskom ready for the big boys? Also what's your excuse for waskom not making the playoff in 20 years even in 1-A ?

All I'm going to say about the 1a stuff, we had a bunch of track stars, baseball players, and basketball players trying to look cool in pads. That on top of a first year quarterback running a difficult offense with a horrible coaching staff and in the toughest 1A district was bound to lead to embarrassment. And I'm glad you brought up the Shreveport "transfers"...Tim Curry was from Benton and helped lead y'all and the 21 year old running back to a state runner up. Then the Beckville transfers. Now I'm reading about some 6'8 California boys. EF has no room to talk about transfers. Ours did go back to Shreveport because the two oldest brothers graduated. So we lost two starters and one of them was a nonfactor terrible receiver. And 3 All-State players in Kevin Johnson, Justin Spurlin, and Chandrin Amie make me think we're ready for the "big boys" along with a couple of all district lineman and running backs, plus a lineman that had to miss the season with some sort of knee injury will be returning.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

. If you think we lost all our main players. Keep thinking that. We will show you when waskom comes to EF. They will leave with a lost.

. If you think we lost all our main players. Keep thinking that. We will show you when waskom comes to EF. They will leave with a lost.

The only way EF would have a shot is by forcing multiple turnovers and taking extremely good care of the ball. I don't care about how good the freshman quarterback is supposed to be, he's a freshman. Inexperienced on the varsity level throwing the ball to inexperienced receivers in a new offense with a new coach. I admit in 2-3 years EF will be almost untouchable. I didn't say all their players, but they pretty much graduated the offense besides the Davis kid, and hes good at times but he's a one cut back that can't perform unless it's in wide open spaces. If Waskom plays like they can, it would take a miracle by the jackets to win.

All I'm going to say about the 1a stuff, we had a bunch of track stars, baseball players, and basketball players trying to look cool in pads. That on top of a first year quarterback running a difficult offense with a horrible coaching staff and in the toughest 1A district was bound to lead to embarrassment. And I'm glad you brought up the Shreveport "transfers"...Tim Curry was from Benton and helped lead y'all and the 21 year old running back to a state runner up. Then the Beckville transfers. Now I'm reading about some 6'8 California boys. EF has no room to talk about transfers. Ours did go back to Shreveport because the two oldest brothers graduated. So we lost two starters and one of them was a nonfactor terrible receiver. And 3 All-State players in Kevin Johnson, Justin Spurlin, and Chandrin Amie make me think we're ready for the "big boys" along with a couple of all district lineman and running backs, plus a lineman that had to miss the season with some sort of knee injury will be returning.

. Cry cry y'all still not gone to win that game.

The Davis kid was good enough to put 135 yds rushing and 40 recieving with two TD's on y'all last year!... Guess there was a lot of wide open spaces in y'all's defense last year!!... And you will see that we return three starters on the O-line and have good huge lineman coming up to fill the shoes of the couple we lost!... We have several fast talented receivers and yes a young QB...but even he is very talented!

the district will take four teams to the playoffs! I bet you waskom want be one of them.

the district will take four teams to the playoffs! I bet you waskom want be one of them.

and you say waskom had 3 all state players what all state team did they make for a team that didn't make the playoffs and y'all had 3 really LOL and waskom and EF ain't even a rivalry no more it's EF and Hudges Springs now I say is a rivalry at least they have beaten us more than 1 time in the last 20 yrs

and you say waskom had 3 all state players what all state team did they make for a team that didn't make the playoffs and y'all had 3 really LOL and waskom and EF ain't even a rivalry no more it's EF and Hudges Springs now I say is a rivalry at least they have beaten us more than 1 time in the last 20 yrs

The only way EF would have a shot is by forcing multiple turnovers and taking extremely good care of the ball. I don't care about how good the freshman quarterback is supposed to be, he's a freshman. Inexperienced on the varsity level throwing the ball to inexperienced receivers in a new offense with a new coach. I admit in 2-3 years EF will be almost untouchable. I didn't say all their players, but they pretty much graduated the offense besides the Davis kid, and hes good at times but he's a one cut back that can't perform unless it's in wide open spaces. If Waskom plays like they can, it would take a miracle by the jackets to win.

Emmitt Smith was a one cut back. Worked out well.

Ef graduated alot of there skill kids. There lineman were big last year and will prolly be better this year. But you say Waskom isnt a rivarly anymore???? Ask Eric King if he thought that!!! Or ask ur new F-450 if he thinks that??? Waskom has improved every year under threre new Coaching Staff. As and far as i know its still intact!!! They got killed tge first year and the last 2 years the game could have gone either way. I dont blame thd referees or anything else Waskom lost. But they have surely made noise lately. If you think this wont be a good game ur Crazy. Waskom returns almost there entire team from last Year so thats why the expectations are so high!!! I cant wait to see how excited you are when your 0-3 in non District. Then you will prolly win the next 3 of the lower teams in this Dist. So you will be 3-3 and Waskom will be 6-0 rolling into Ef and so i guess we will all see if you Think this aint a Rivarly game!!!!!

Ef graduated alot of there skill kids. There lineman were big last year and will prolly be better this year. But you say Waskom isnt a rivarly anymore???? Ask Eric King if he thought that!!! Or ask ur new F-450 if he thinks that??? Waskom has improved every year under threre new Coaching Staff. As and far as i know its still intact!!! They got killed tge first year and the last 2 years the game could have gone either way. I dont blame thd referees or anything else Waskom lost. But they have surely made noise lately. If you think this wont be a good game ur Crazy. Waskom returns almost there entire team from last Year so thats why the expectations are so high!!! I cant wait to see how excited you are when your 0-3 in non District. Then you will prolly win the next 3 of the lower teams in this Dist. So you will be 3-3 and Waskom will be 6-0 rolling into Ef and so i guess we will all see if you Think this aint a Rivarly game!!!!!

Its a big Possibility that EF, goes 0-3. But in the end EF, HS,PP, LK, make the playoffs. Ps. If waskom come to EF 6-0 they will be 6-1 when they leave. ELYSIAN FIELDS YELLOW JACKETS WILL BE BUILT FORD TOUGH. 🐝

Lets see .... EF plays Camden..Jefferson...and Arp!... Waskom probably plays Karnack... Uncertain...and Logansport!... Or someone equivalent!... And y'all brag when you win those games!... EF might loose one or all of their first three... Who knows?... But those 3 wins...if Waskom can even pull them off...won't get them in the play-offs!!... The real test is district and Waskom hasn't proved they can win when it really counts!!.... EF is proven!!

Its a big Possibility that EF, goes 0-3. But in the end EF, HS,PP, LK, make the playoffs. Ps. If waskom come to EF 6-0 they will be 6-1 when they leave. ELYSIAN FIELDS YELLOW JACKETS WILL BE BUILT FORD TOUGH. 🐝

LK???? Must be some good stuff your on.......

Lets see .... EF plays Camden..Jefferson...and Arp!... Waskom probably plays Karnack... Uncertain...and Logansport!... Or someone equivalent!... And y'all brag when you win those games!... EF might loose one or all of their first three... Who knows?... But those 3 wins...if Waskom can even pull them off...won't get them in the play-offs!!... The real test is district and Waskom hasn't proved they can win when it really counts!!.... EF is proven!!

Uncertain and Longansport canceled on them... Replaced em with Woodlawn and Gill