RULES

Five0pd310

• 5 years later...

We've had issues with abusive behavior on this site... 

The rules above have not changed in at least 5 years...

If you are suspended, serve it.  Bypassing it will add more time to your suspension and possibly lead to a lifetime ban.

If you try and make multiple accounts trolling to the point where it is disruptive, we have the ability to ban your IP if needed.  Ask around, we've banned entire schools before where Superintendents have gotten involved and used corrective action against certain users.  

All we are asking for is to (1) Have fun, (2) Keep it clean...

If you can do those 2 things, you will probably NEVER serve a suspension.

-Mavgrad99

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

• 1 year later...

Reactions are now officially visible to all Members.  Be mindful that these reactions do 2 things.

1) The most important thing these reactions do is absolutely nothing.  They do not change the status of your account.  They do not ban you.  They do not suspend you.  They simply DO NOTHING.

2) The other thing these do is allow you to say something without words.  Meaning "I hate what this ***hole said" without officially typing it out.  This reduces the probability of saying something unnecessary or inappropriate that could lead to punishment.

Be mindful of what we are watching for:

Don't poop @AKA's comments because he pooped something you said that he didn't like just because "he did it to me."  That's 3rd grade 💩 .  Be adults. 

Serial pooping/stalking.  If this happens and we find it, you are automatically gone for 1 month.

Crying.  If you don't like that someone pooped your post and you message me about it, I will suspend you for a week.  If you think they are doing it just out of spite, report the post and the user and let us investigate.  Don't waste our time with senseless messages.

Happy Corona Break! 

• Thanks 2