1. 1. What is your favorite?

• El Chico
    • Papacitas
    • Superior Bar & Grill
    • Posados
    • Jalapeno Tree
    • Nicky's
    • Pancho's

My favorite is in Nuevo Larado.Its calldt Pillar-Pedros. You can get Super-Grate Burritos, Tacos(with the white corn tortiyas), antibiotiks and firearms all at the same location. Tru storie

My favorite is in Nuevo Larado.Its calldt Pillar-Pedros. You can get Super-Grate Burritos, Tacos(with the white corn tortiyas), antibiotiks and firearms all at the same location. Tru storie

I like that, at Big Pines Lodge on the Little Cypress you could eat fish with those big hush puppies and when you where through go buy all the ammo you needed. No antibiotics though

You think it is better than before? I have been a couple of times and it wasn't bad, I just heard other people say they thought it was worse than before.

It's about the same in my opinion. The other place down the road "River Bend" is probably a little better.

I once went to visit a friend in El Paso and she took us to the town over the border in Mexico to eat some Mexican Food and three out of the four who went got food poisoning, the other guy must have had a iron belly

My favorite isn't on the list, but it's still Pancho's especially their Chile Relleno's . They may not be the best, but it's comfort food to me. For quality, I'd say Abuelo's. I do like to head up to Huntsville for some El Chico's for nostalgia sake as well. If I were to rank them.

1. Pancho's Mexican Buffet

2. Abuelo's

3. El Chico

4. Casa Ole'

5. Cantina Laredo

6. Monterrey House - (defunct)

7. La Hacienda - (defunct)

8. Tortuga's

9. Casa Thomas - (defunct)

10. El Charro - (defunct)

My favorite isn't on the list, but it's still Pancho's especially their Chile Relleno's . They may not be the best, but it's comfort food to me. For quality, I'd say Abuelo's. I do like to head up to Huntsville for some El Chico's for nostalgia sake as well. If I were to rank them.

1. Pancho's Mexican Buffet

2. Abuelo's

3. El Chico

4. Casa Ole'

5. Cantina Laredo

6. Monterrey House - (defunct)

7. La Hacienda - (defunct)

8. Tortuga's

9. Casa Thomas - (defunct)

10. El Charro - (defunct)

I forgot about Panoho's, haven't been there in years, I like raising the flag....

I only know where one Pancho's is and tht is in Bossier City next to Ralph and Kacoos

There's still two down here in Houston one of Fuqua and the other off Tidwell. They shut down the one in the Woodlands, because I guess they hoity toity didn't care for it. The flauta's and guacamole salad are still great, but the enchilada's do seem to have went down hill. I know that there's still one in Arlington, but haven't been to DFW in a year. I used to love going to Six Flags without eating breakfast, riding the rides, and then heading over to Panchos for some energy, then back on the rides again. I never puked once.

1. Rosario's in S.A.

2. Los Tios in Houston

3. Abuelo' s in Arlington/Midland. (Midland location is better imo)

4. San Pedro's in Chandler

5. ChaCho's in S.A./Houston (SA's is better)

Honorable mention Taco Cabana. 5 dollar pitchers of Margaritas....don't get the cops called but get a little rowdy.

I lived in Houston a couple years near greenspoint I know where Tidwell is but never ate at Panchos but there was a El Chicos very close

The closest El Chico to Houston is in Huntsville. We went arrived at 2:30 in the afternoon, and there were only 3 other tables occupied. I realize that Huntsville only has a population of 38,000, but maybe they have a better night crowd.

• Mr. P changed the title to 🌮 Your Favorite Mexican Restaurant