• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These years genius.

1996 11-2-0 392-167 David Thomas

1997 7-5-0 283-173 Carter Elliott

1998 11-2-0 509-122 Carter Elliott

1999 12-1-0 437-160 Carter Elliott

Those are 4 good years if you ask me.

The fact that you get information from Lone Star football network, which is unbelievably faulty tells me all I need to know about where you get your information regarding anything, lew rockwell and the RuPaul sanctification sites you frequent.

As an aside, the peace treaty I put at your feet is considered null and void. You continue with your incurable arrogance and ignorance, so consider me your number one enemy on this site. Offered you friendship and reconcilliation, and you spat in my face. Its open season. Oh, and I have an idea I would like to pitch to you regarding debating the ideas we clash with. \

So, anyway, war is back on. I underestimated what a fool you are.

so name the "black" schools you guys beat

These years genius.

1996 11-2-0 392-167 David Thomas

1997 7-5-0 283-173 Carter Elliott

1998 11-2-0 509-122 Carter Elliott

1999 12-1-0 437-160 Carter Elliott

Those are 4 good years if you ask me.

The fact that you get information from Lone Star football network, which is unbelievably faulty tells me all I need to know about where you get your information regarding anything, lew rockwell and the RuPaul sanctification sites you frequent.

As an aside, the peace treaty I put at your feet is considered null and void. You continue with your incurable arrogance and ignorance, so consider me your number one enemy on this site. Offered you friendship and reconcilliation, and you spat in my face. Its open season. Oh, and I have an idea I would like to pitch to you regarding debating the ideas we clash with. \

So, anyway, war is back on. I underestimated what a fool you are.

Life is too short to go around ticked off and waging war all of the time....I bet this post scares the bejeebers [sp?] out of harrier.

.....You go Glen Coco......

You know Blue, Im actually glad you have brought this up. I read alot of your posts, and you probably mean well, but...you are very emotional. You tend to shout out things, without taking the time to do research on history of race in this country. So here is a chance for education.

#1. Yes blacks have a race problem. Why? because the US is 235 yrs old. Well blacks have been treated like 2nd class citizens for at least 200 yrs Civil rights ended in 1970, but you think the racist all of a sudden, decided to stop being racist in 1970. NO!!!!! Also, many of those people treating blacks poorly in the 60's are still alive today. And many of the blacks treated bad in the 60's are still alive. So yes, many blacks are skeptical of progress.

#2. You are correct in saying, that most blacks tend to vote the same, and have the same view on many social issues. WHY.... because many blacks have similar experiences and back. Let me show you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)

Pre-1960's the majority of blacks lived in South. At least 80%. Which means that most blacks experiences are similar because the South treatment of blacks during this time was pretty much the same. In other words, a black person growing up in Texas or Oklahoma experience similar treatment as a person growing up in North Carolina.

If you are familiar with african american culture,you would know that Grandma, Grandpa, and all the older people in the family are the leaders of the family. This is because slaves were often separated from families, so in the black community, family is very important. So grandma and grandpa matriarchs and patriarchs, meaning they are the moral authorities of the family. Which means everything taught or learned, comes from them. This is important. Why, because the majority of grandpa's,grandma's, great uncle, great aunt, etc.. came from the south. So even though there are many blacks in Chicago, LA, Philly, etc... their parents or grandparents came from the south.. So this explains why many blacks view things the same way.

#3, but its not just blacks, whites from the same area tend to view things the same as well. You say that whites voted for Obama. True. but lets look at the facts. Other than urban areas,northeast, and counties in the south with majority black populations the overwhelming majority of whites voted for Obama.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:2012_General_Election_Results_by_County.png

Look at the south.. Louisiana is 63% white,32% black. We know Obama carried at least 90% of black vote. He won Louisiana 58% to 41%. Which means that more than likely, 85% of whites in the state voted for Romney. And if you look at Miss, Alabama, Georgia, etc... election results, its clear to see that at least 85% of whites in those states voted for Romney. So how is that any different than majority blacks voting for Obama.

#4. By the way, blacks vote 90% dem no matter who is running. So it had nothing to do with Obama. And white southerners vote 85% Republican.

#5 You are foolish to think blacks don't know legal system. Black males are arrested at far higher rates than anyone in this country. Blacks probably know the legal system better than anyone.

One last thing,You mention in another post that you are half mexican. Well Latino's voted voted 71% for Obama. That is nearly 3/4. So what does that say about your own people.

First, my half mexican side. Guess what, they are just as wrong as most blacks are. They want the government goodies and the amnesty and the party that tells them how oppressed they have been, so it puts them on par with members of the black community that are lazy and bigoted. There is no contradiction here.

Romney won Louisiana dude. Get an electoral map if you were taught the difference between the colors blue and red in school.

The reason that more blacks are in jail is simple.....THEY DID IT!

The blacks you reference that acutally were oppressed and have a legitimate gripe about the way they were done are mostly over it and want to look forward, as many of them are growing old and want to enjoy the rest of their lives knowing what they have accomplished. A black president, a Black AG, a Black Secretary of State, 2 black supreme court justices, and many blacks in positions of power. The younger generation has had little done to them and they scream and moan like they were hosed in Selma or worked nearly to death on a plantation. Please.

Nothing against Grand Saline, but this may explain you lack of understanding about races. Grand Saline is not the melting pot of America. Actually when I was younger, I heard bad stories about Grand Saline. I heard it was a sunset town.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunset_town

I knew some black people who were scared to go there.

I find that in many situations, black/white/hispanic, etc.. that each race make assumptions about each other because of 2 reasons. They either had a bad experience with that race, or they grew up in areas in which very little of another race lives. Grand Saline has historically had little to know black people in their town. Just look at the high school demographics.

http://www.schooldigger.com/go/TX/schools/2145002166/school.aspx

I know a lot of white people that are scared to go to South Oak Cliff, Cadillac Heights, and College Park in North Tyler.

Yes, Grand Saline has a history and it is not one that we are proud of. The problem is that many black kids we played against saw GRAND SALINE on our helmets/jeresys or whatever and automatically thought we were evil bigots because of things that stopped over 50 years ago. So they wanted to beat us to beat whitey. They called us crackers and caspers and milky whites and all that rubbish. We just ignored them and beat them into the ground on the football field.

Life is too short to go around ticked off and waging war all of the time....I bet this post scares the bejeebers [sp?] out of harrier.

.....You go Glen Coco......

Hey cupcake why dont you leave and I dont know, go to the Kitchen and make us some sammiches with some Iced Tea and bring it to us. When we are done you can clean up the kitchen and there is laundry that needs to be done also.

Thank you ever so much.

Hey cupcake why dont you leave and I dont know, go to the Kitchen and make us some sammiches with some Iced Tea and bring it to us. When we are done you can clean up the kitchen and there is laundry that needs to be done also.

Thank you ever so much.

Lunch was an hour ago and it was much better than sammiches and the dishes and laundry are done, hon - next time be on time and your grumbly tummy won't set you off in a bad mood.

Lunch was an hour ago and it was much better than sammiches and the dishes and laundry are done, hon - next time be on time and your grumbly tummy won't set you off in a bad mood.

Well I am still hungry! Just kidding.

Very good you didn't take the bait......I would congratulate you but You are no fun. :crybaby: Its only fun if the other guy responds! (Or girl in your case.) Nice to see you took it in stride.

I would appreciate not calling me a nazi though. That would be nice.

Well I am still hungry! Just kidding.

Very good you didn't take the bait......I would congratulate you but You are no fun. :crybaby: Its only fun if the other guy responds! (Or girl in your case.) Nice to see you took it in stride.

I would appreciate not calling me a nazi though. That would be nice.

Big of you to admit that you were "flaming" ... I didn't call you a nazi - I said you sound like Derek Vineyard pre incarceration, and you do. The truth isn't always nice.

BTW, I like the new moniker, does that mean that the BlueDevils hand out pacifiers to their fans?

First, my half mexican side. Guess what, they are just as wrong as most blacks are. They want the government goodies and the amnesty and the party that tells them how oppressed they have been, so it puts them on par with members of the black community that are lazy and bigoted. There is no contradiction here.

Romney won Louisiana dude. Get an electoral map if you were taught the difference between the colors blue and red in school.

The reason that more blacks are in jail is simple.....THEY DID IT!

The blacks you reference that acutally were oppressed and have a legitimate gripe about the way they were done are mostly over it and want to look forward, as many of them are growing old and want to enjoy the rest of their lives knowing what they have accomplished. A black president, a Black AG, a Black Secretary of State, 2 black supreme court justices, and many blacks in positions of power. The younger generation has had little done to them and they scream and moan like they were hosed in Selma or worked nearly to death on a plantation. Please.

#1, actually I meant to say Romney won Louisiana. If you read it, you could see that in the context. And he won with at least 85% of white vote. So clearly in the south the overwhelming majority of whites vote republican. But I don't see you criticizing them or questioning their intelligence.

#2. Why do you assume many blacks and hispanics want more gov. goodies than whites. Whites by a large percentage receive more gov. handouts than blacks and hispanics. You only look at foodstamps. but there many more gov "goodies" out there. Social security, medicare, medicaid, housing, farming subsidies, etc... And the majority of people on the entire gov assistance programs are white and not just by number, but by a percent as well.

#3. Yes there are more black people in power, its still far more whites in power than blacks. Just go look at congress.

#4, you are correct, things are more promising for blacks, and there has been major progress in this country.

#5. We don't have 2 black supreme court justices, just one. And the one there is, a hard core conservative, and many times sides against the believes of black people.

I'm sure you know so many older black people who tell you how much they are over being treated like #### for most of their life.

I actually do. I find the stories and their journeys fascinating and admire how many of them fought in war and served a country that did not serve them back. I have had the honor of meeting red tails, vets from 'Nam and many more who knew it would eventually turn around. The ones I have talked to are glad that the country has progressed with things. I remember one red tail I spoke with said that he did not vote for President Bush, but he remembered having tears in his eyes when Colin Powell spoke before the UN about getting a resolution to go to War with Iraq. He said to me, "I remember flying, and never did I think, a man of my skin color would be given the duty to go before the biggest government body in the world to argue a case on behalf of this country."

How many random older black folks have you spent quality time with and gotten to know, eaglette?

:wacko:

devil sure seems to get jacked out of shape easily. I recall devil mentioning age 29 not long ago and I admit I forget I'm dealing with a child sometimes. The reason I asked what years devil professed to be champion of the universe was because of the incomplete nature of Lone Star Network in that at times they may list a team having a 2-3 record for any given year and that simply entails the site not getting complete information because in all likelihood the teams played a full ten game schedule at least for 11 man ball as opposed to some six man teams that find themselves unable to complete a season's schedule much of the time due to injuries sustained during the early games.

At any rate, one thing I notice about the devil is the irritability on Sundays. I don't know if something from the day's sermon sets devil off or what.

I think if one gets easily jacked out of shape from comments made in a fantasy land political blog perhaps he/she should not participate.

As if you are a model Christian with your dope smoking.......

By the way.......at Church yesterday we had a round table discussion during the main service on whether smoking pot for ANY reason other than a bonafide medical reason was a sin or not. And I will post that message in the religion section. I know you will call the Pyschiatrist a quack and my pastor, with mulitple degrees in Theology along with a no holes barred relationship with God you will say something about him. I am calling you out right now. Lets get together at whatever county you reside in, rent out the nearest auditorium and we can have a moderated debate with our choice of issues to spar over, and I will whip your butt in front of everyone in the county and mop the floor with you in a debate. I am being completely serious, lets get in on the books.

As if you are a model Christian with your dope smoking.......

By the way.......at Church yesterday we had a round table discussion during the main service on whether smoking pot for ANY reason other than a bonafide medical reason was a sin or not. And I will post that message in the religion section. I know you will call the Pyschiatrist a quack and my pastor, with mulitple degrees in Theology along with a no holes barred relationship with God you will say something about him. I am calling you out right now. Lets get together at whatever county you reside in, rent out the nearest auditorium and we can have a moderated debate with our choice of issues to spar over, and I will whip your butt in front of everyone in the county and mop the floor with you in a debate. I am being completely serious, lets get in on the books.

Now there ain't know need to talk about marijuana smoking, that is just a herb that grows freely though out the land. I also believe marijuana smoking is not a sin as long as you don't over indulge. Of course this is a little off topic. The bible says a pastor is to refrain from marijuana smoking and the deacon can have a little marijuana or is that wine?

• Andrea Yates, the Houston mother who drowned her five children

After an appeals court granted her a new trial in 2006, she was found innocent by reason of insanity and confined to a state psychiatric hospital.

• In the trial for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's death, mother Casey was acquitted last summer of all charges except for four misdemeanors of lying to investigators.

• George Zimmerman, the man accused of murdering Trayvon Martin, was found not guilty of second-degree murder and manslaughter Saturday night.

Michael Vick was sentenced to 23 months in prison Monday for running a "cruel and inhumane" dogfighting ring and lying about it.

I do think the 23 months for dog fighting was a little much, Andrea Yates should have been put to death, she is wacko, Casey Anthony also murdered her child should have received a long prison sentence if not death for what she did.

Regardless if we want to admit it or not, there is racism in all cultures. If anyone can name one culture that doesn't have a few that are racist, please name it. I think that racism isn't as prevalent today as it was in the past, but the reason it is talked about more is because when it rears its ugly head we all see that ugly head and nothing else.

One of the biggest problems that I see today is that people use the term to express hatred because others don't agree with a political or economic stance. Just because one doesn't support President Obama or illegal immigration doesn't mean they're racist, but it's thrown out there, because it's the easiest term to rely on.

Regardless if we want to admit it or not, there is racism in all cultures. If anyone can name one culture that doesn't have a few that are racist, please name it. I think that racism isn't as prevalent today as it was in the past, but the reason it is talked about more is because when it rears its ugly head we all see that ugly head and nothing else.

One of the biggest problems that I see today is that people use the term to express hatred because others don't agree with a political or economic stance. Just because one doesn't support President Obama or illegal immigration doesn't mean they're racist, but it's thrown out there, because it's the easiest term to rely on.

Unfortunately the Democratic party needs racism to exist. Its a big business and keeps them in office.

Ok duke you win.

Now, where does the "model Christian" comment come from and are you insinuating you are one yourself? As far as I'm concerned bigoted comments about anyone based on color is highly uncharacteristic of a Christian. The title of this thread is indicative of bigotry just as the title of the thread regarding Wendy Davis. I have no political interest in those such as Wendy Davis. It's the generalization about women that for whatever reason become pregnant out of wedlock that saddens me. If we could only live our lives according to duke I'm certain the world in which we live would be much better.

And the "trailer" comment directed toward Wendy Davis. What in the wide , wide world of duke is that about? You should go to the Midland/Odessa area and bad mouth those living in "trailers" that are doing so because they have jobs in the energy sector more out of necessity and perhaps not because they want to. Go ahead and pass judgement duke. Do you think there will not be any pregnancies out of wedlock within the "trailer trash" communities in Midland/Odessa? Don't mess with whipping my butt. Go to Ector and Midland Counties and address the trailer communities there.

Incidentally you bigoted piece of dung, my children were conceived IN wedlock. Please excuse the rant.

Well congrats to you for conceiving children in Wedlock. You did the right and moral thing, along with about 4 billion other couples. Want a Brownie? (Sorry, without Marijuana)

I am not backing down from what I said about Wendy Davis. Trailer Trash is a lifestyle, not where you live. My best friend for 2 years in High School grew up in a double wide, albeit and nice and well kept one. There was pride in the way his family showed off their home. There was no shame in it because it was their house, well kept, paid for completely and there was a lot of pride in it, and my car was parked there many a Sunday and I did not care who saw me. There was no shame in it. Its just like honest people who live in a tough neighborhood but keep their place as best they can. I absolutely do not look down on that.

Some people, like Wendy Davis ended up there because of her lifestyle choice. She has slept around in her younger days (She freely admits to it) and it got her in a not so nice place in life, and her tuition at Tarrant County was paid for by the taxpayer because she could not afford it. She also was on food stamps and welfare, Again, by sleeping around. I am all talked out over that, so its whatever.

I have nothing in the world but respect for those men who work the oil fields down in the Permian basin. My Grandpa was a roughneck down in the gulf and I have a ton of friends from HS that work on the rigs. A tough and dirty job but I put them almost on par with public servants like cops because of how tough, dirty and dangerous their job is and they do it anyway so we can have a smooth supply of energy. So there.

I guess that's a no on the debate. When I referred to butt kicking I meant that, not a physical altercation. (Lest there be anyone who thinks that.)

Well congrats to you for conceiving children in Wedlock. You did the right and moral thing, along with about 4 billion other couples. Want a Brownie? (Sorry, without Marijuana)

I am not backing down from what I said about Wendy Davis. Trailer Trash is a lifestyle, not where you live. My best friend for 2 years in High School grew up in a double wide, albeit and nice and well kept one. There was pride in the way his family showed off their home. There was no shame in it because it was their house, well kept, paid for completely and there was a lot of pride in it, and my car was parked there many a Sunday and I did not care who saw me. There was no shame in it. Its just like honest people who live in a tough neighborhood but keep their place as best they can. I absolutely do not look down on that.

Some people, like Wendy Davis ended up there because of her lifestyle choice. She has slept around in her younger days (She freely admits to it) and it got her in a not so nice place in life, and her tuition at Tarrant County was paid for by the taxpayer because she could not afford it. She also was on food stamps and welfare, Again, by sleeping around. I am all talked out over that, so its whatever.

I have nothing in the world but respect for those men who work the oil fields down in the Permian basin. My Grandpa was a roughneck down in the gulf and I have a ton of friends from HS that work on the rigs. A tough and dirty job but I put them almost on par with public servants like cops because of how tough, dirty and dangerous their job is and they do it anyway so we can have a smooth supply of energy. So there.

I guess that's a no on the debate. When I referred to butt kicking I meant that, not a physical altercation. (Lest there be anyone who thinks that.)

First of all, look up Wendy Davis' bio, and she wasn't as trailer trash as she might project or you may think. It's sort of amazing that she married the father of her child, and didn't move into a trailer until after they divorced. I realize that some trailers are cheaper to live in than renting an apartment. While she was attending TCU, she was working for her dad at his theatre, which surprises me that she claims that he never paid child support while she was living with her single mother. Here's a rundown on her dad that supposedly left them penniless : http://stagewest.org/staff/jerry-russell . I'm wondering if she's just trying to pull heartstrings with her sob story.

I know I won't vote for her for Governor if she decides to run next year, because her bio seems full of lies to mislead people.

I know I won't vote for her for Governor if she decides to run next year, because her bio seems full of lies to mislead people.

It was not always that way. When she was a community activist in Fort Worth she openly said she was "sexually liberated" and said it was her life, which it is, but she should not be upset, nor should anyone else, when she is called on the carpet for being a loose woman. Now that she might want to run (and then get smoked like a Cuban cigar by Greg Abbott in the election), she wants to clean herself up a bit.

Her not taking child support was not the wisest thing, Dude had just as much a hand in getting her pregnant as she did, he should have to pay up for it.