Week Zero: Longview vs Coppell (at Allen)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (0-0, 0-0) vs Coppell Cowboys (0-0, 0-0)  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Coppell in a close one
    • Coppell in a blow out

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even remotely disappointed in the result tonight. We had a load of mistakes and still almost beat a great Coppell team. Will talk more later but I'm more than proud of our team.

I'm disappointed for the fact that we outplayed a great Coppell team and still lost.

Outside of that, I thought our defense was amazing tonight. Leonard and Hasty were amazing tonight. And what impresses me more than anything is the fact that our defense was as good as it was without Henderson playing.

I do think it's going to be a great season for Longview!

I'm disappointed for the fact that we outplayed a great Coppell team and still lost.

Outside of that, I thought our defense was amazing tonight. Leonard and Hasty were amazing tonight. And what impresses me more than anything is the fact that our defense was as good as it was without Henderson playing.

I do think it's going to be a great season for Longview!

+1

i belive the best is still to come for Leonard and hasty and the lobos as a whole!

that said hard to say cause his one best Lobos WR we ever had ,but when all said it done Leonard could end up being a better WR then Malcolm was. seems faster and runs better routes just what i saw from tonight ^_^ poor mashall coppell had hard time stopping Leonard dont dee marshall doing any better :X cheers lobosnation til next week!