Predicting Aggies season w/o Manziel

Lobo97

For a fact huh? You know that if Florida and aTm played late season that aTm would've won for a fact??? Well tell me who will win all the games this upcoming season and I'll go to Vegas and you and I can retire!!!!! Muschamp is not an idiot. he knows how to scheme for mobile QBs. I was using the LSU game to show you my argument. That in the 7th game of the season, with a bigger playbook, a more prepared Manziel that LSU was still able to figure out that keeping Manziel in the pocket was the smart thing to do. What? You think that bigger playbook arguement only helps you? It in fact proves what I am saying.....that coaches plan to keep Manziel in the pocket as best as they can. His feet are deadly. It only took Muschamp a half of a game to realize that. Regardless of having a bigger playbook, downfield passing, or whatever you want to argue if you keep him in the pocket he isn't the same player as he is when he is scrambling. Florida lost to Louisville because of Teddy Bridgwater. He is deadly in the pocket and they let him stay there and he made them pay. You know for a fact??? please... You sound like FalseLineQueen66

Hey now, everyone knows playbooks are only closed on offense early on :) coaches show off all their blitz packages etc in the first game

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know for a FACT that if aggy had played the La Tech Bulldogs in week 1 like it was on the schedule that aggy has one additional loss last year.

Don't ask me to prove it. I don't have the time.

You said it, therefore it is fact.

I also know for a fact that Manziel is going to be suspended for 50 games.

I also know for a fact that the world will end on August 9th 2055, so prepare now..

-----

How do I know these things? Because I based them solely on my delusional thoughts and opinions.

he had 30 yds rushing and 276 passing. However his completion percentage was way down and he had 0TD and 3INT. This is evidence that if you keep him in the pocket he becomes less effective in the offense.

Dude is a player, you have to account for him on every play. Florida and LSU figured it out. Saban didn't.

Actually Saban did in the second half, and the Aggies after jumping to a 20 pt. lead only scored 9 in the 4th quarter. The Tide simply turned over the football in crucial spots in the game. Had McCarron found the end zone at the end of the game, instead of the Aggie secondary it would have changed that game.

Couldn't you say the same for Towsen Beauty school and winless in the SeC Auburn your team struggled hard with. Oh yeah Arkie was close A&M beat both by 50 just saying.....

You completely missed the sarcasm of his post.

I know lol just wanted to show some other teams flaws instead of good ole A&M.

Then you still don't get the sarcasm, lol

A comment was made by an Aggie that they 'know for a fact' that A&M would have beaten Florida at the end of the season by 2 TD's. Because it was made by an Aggie, he reversed with another A&M game. The point was not to show any flaws....just sarcasm.

Not sure you didn't get that I was being sarcastic as well. I hope the negative Pr will stop and start back to winning.

Just for the record Florida probably wanted no part in playing A&M at the end of the season cause teams do Improve as the season goes by.

The negative PR will stop when your QB stops being a dumb***

What are you basing this nonsense statement on?

Come on now......a team would be foolish to say they wanted to play A&M at the end of the year. There was not a hotter team in the country. I'd be willing to bet that Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Texas, OU, and whoever else you want to mention would not have beaten A&M at the end of last season. Team was on a run...just saying.

Not sure you didn't get that I was being sarcastic as well. I hope the negative Pr will stop and start back to winning.

Just for the record Florida probably wanted no part in playing A&M at the end of the season cause teams do Improve as the season goes by.

The highlighted is the smartest thing you've ever said and you are right. Florida did get better as the season went by.

Come on now......a team would be foolish to say they wanted to play A&M at the end of the year. There was not a hotter team in the country. I'd be willing to bet that Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Texas, OU, and whoever else you want to mention would not have beaten A&M at the end of last season. Team was on a run...just saying.

A&m was a great team. They beat Bama with a turnover and a stupid mistake passing play. They were basically manhandled by LSU and floridas defenses and I still think that UGA's offense may have taken them to the woodshed. Now analyzing what I just said, 3 things I said are fact and 1 is based on opinion while everything you said is based on an opinion.

I'd be willing to bet most people outside of College Station would HIGHLY disagree with you regarding Alabama! Heck, for that matter, I'd be willing to bet most people in College Station would have been less excited about a rematch at the end of the year with Alabama than people in Tuscaloosa.

I'd also have to disagree with you that A&M was the hottest team at the end of the season....

12 consecutive wins (Ohio State) is hotter than 6 (A&M)

8 consecutive wins including a BCS win (Stanford) is hotter than 6

I'd be willing to bet most people outside of College Station would HIGHLY disagree with you regarding Alabama! Heck, for that matter, I'd be willing to bet most people in College Station would have been less excited about a rematch at the end of the year with Alabama than people in Tuscaloosa.

I'd also have to disagree with you that A&M was the hottest team at the end of the season....

A&M was "hot" because they became media favorites after beating Bama... 5th place SEC > B10 trash :)

Comparing the big 10 to the sec is funny lol. Note ohio like this year plays nobody. Ags were the hottest team ask ou. Your champ.

"Our Champ" does not play in the Cotton Bowl. Is your stupidity your fault, or is it genetic?

Comparing the big 10 to the sec is funny lol. Note ohio like this year plays nobody. Ags were the hottest team ask ou. Your champ.

Who's comparing conferences?

What I said is that a team with 12 consecutive wins is on a hotter streak than a team with 6. You can debate it all you want, it will still be true.

What I said is that a team with 12 consecutive wins is on a hotter streak than a team with 6. You can debate it all you want, it will still be true.

Comprehension isn't one of his strong points. WE all understood you.

He is just arguing for the sake of arguing and probably sitting at the keyboard chanting SECSECSEC

Calm down Francis your team won by 5 and could have lost in the last moments. I hardly call that manhandled.

Lowest Yard totals for A&M in 2012:

334 Florida- 4.84 yards per play

410 LSU- 4.36 ypp

Lowest Point totals in 2012:

Florida- 17

LSU 19

Next closest: Bama 29

So these 2 teams finished the SEC ranked as the 10 best offense in the SEC (LSU) and 12th best (Florida). Aggies were.... you guessed it #1.

Their offense was dominated and their defense lost to 2 of the 4 worst offenses in the SEC. Congratulations for keeping it close despite being manhandled.

A&m was a great team. They beat Bama with a turnover and a stupid mistake passing play. They were basically manhandled by LSU and floridas defenses and I still think that UGA's offense may have taken them to the woodshed. Now analyzing what I just said, 3 things I said are fact and 1 is based on opinion while everything you said is based on an opinion.

"They beat Bama with a turnover and a stupid mistake passing play".......well isn't that what they are supposed to be trying to do???? The guy had 300 total yards against LSU and everyone is talking about how terrible of a game he played (Terrible based on his average, I agree, yet still pretty darn good); however, LSU forced the turnovers when they needed to (very similar to what A&M did with Alabama.......that's why you play the game) You can't convince me (so don't try to) that the first game of the year against Florida should even be looked at. Yes they lost, but it was the kids first collegiate football game. He wasnt ready for the adjustments that an experienced coach like Muschamp was about to throw his way. Heck, I'm not even sure if Sumlin was ready for it. (Competing in the American Athletic Conference is a lot different than the SEC)

Dude.....does 8 wins in a row against PAC-12 competition even count?

A high school football team could beat 100 junior high teams and be on a better "win streak" than any other high school football team.........that doesn't make them "hotter"

A high school football team could beat 100 junior high teams and be on a better "win streak" than any other high school football team.........that doesn't make them "hotter"

So 5 game winning streaks of SMU, South Carolina St., Arkansas, Ole Miss and Louisiana Tech are supposed to impress? I'll agree that beating Bama and OU were impressive but that 6 game winning streak also included Auburn, Miss St, Sam Houston St., and Missouri. aTm played 4 good opponents and were 2-2 against them.

So 5 game winning streaks of SMU, South Carolina St., Arkansas, Ole Miss and Louisiana Tech are supposed to impress? I'll agree that beating Bama and OU were impressive but that 6 game winning streak also included Auburn, Miss St, Sam Houston St., and Missouri. aTm played 4 good opponents and were 2-2 against them.

and those 2 wins against "good opponents" were at the end of the year......which strengthens the statement that they were the hottest team