"Civil Rights Activists" Remain Silent About Florida Bus Beating

RETIREDFAN1

Yes it is a two-headed snake you are fighting lol

Two heads, but both on the same body and headed in the same direction....straight to totalitarian dictatorship and complete government control over every aspect of our lives......

I'll consider voting 3rd party on a national level as soon as there is a viable candidate

Do the math ... any 3rd party dupe takes just enough votes away from the republican candidate to ensure the liberal dimocrat wins the election. No getting around it.

Do the math ... any 3rd party dupe takes just enough votes away from the republican candidate to ensure the liberal dimocrat wins the election. No getting around it.

Yes I know, and with no chance of winning. That's exactly my problem with them.....they only end up helping the left

Yes I know, and with no chance of winning. That's exactly my problem with them.....they only end up helping the left

The only solution that makes any sense is for conservatives to take over the republican party. It won't be easy, but the movement is underway.

why do you assume all 3rd parties take votes from Republicans. There are many 3rd parties that take votes from Dems too. (Ralph Nader).

The problem is that you have no faith in your party, and your party platform is so bad, they can't win with 3rd parties. That further proves that your party has a problem.

the dems are winning with or without major 3rd parties, so they must be doing or saying something right.

The only solution that makes any sense is for conservatives to take over the republican party. It won't be easy, but the movement is underway.

The only way that has a chance of happening is when you party firsters stop voting for any liberal jackass that the gop throws on the ballot and tells you is a conservative......