The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Eagleborn

Eagleborn's SUPER TEAM

Harmony has more than Tatum? Eagleborn you feeling ok?lol

Lol your needed in the bridge. Look under newbie mods topic.

Arp's Johnson...just sayin

Whitaker has more skins on the wall. Just sayin

Whitaker has more skins on the wall. Just sayin

that'll all change real soon. But I understand. talent wize he belongs though...we both agree on that I'm sure.

that'll all change real soon. But I understand. talent wize he belongs though...we both agree on that I'm sure.

Belongs where? On my super team?

I agree Johnson has talent. But, no way he catches Whitaker with regard to production in his high school career.

Fun list, Eagleborn. Looks pretty good to me.

Looks good to me....There's nobody on SDC that no the east texas players like you and frank.....Good job..

Pipkin is in a battle for the starting position on his team. Not saying he doesn't deserve to be on the list, just saying Carthage apparently has at least 2 good RB's.

Pipkin is in a battle for the starting position on his team. Not saying he doesn't deserve to be on the list, just saying Carthage apparently has at least 2 good RB's.

I think that says more about Bolton's specialness (i know that's not a word) than it does Pipkin. Sounds like Surratt believes Bolton is a very special back.

I think that says more about Bolton's specialness (i know that's not a word) than it does Pipkin. Sounds like Surratt believes Bolton is a very special back.

Pretty sure Bolton will play more defense. But, great to be able to spell Pipkin.

Sign in to follow this