[SPOILERS] The official BREAKING BAD thread

cheaptrick77

I am surprised Walt hasn't figured out that Jessie is Hank & Marie's "house guest"...

Talking Bad = best postgame show on TV :D

Drinking coffee from a DEA cup...

...spells D-E-A-D if you include the handle ;)

1235218_10151851837157722_700052154_n.jp

Who survives the shootout?

Does Hank escape death again? Can Walt survive this shootout? Do the guys grab Jesse and finish what they were paid to do?

The ending looks like it will be a doozy...

Also...Nice catch on the coffee mug cheapy...Didn't catch that but it makes a little sense

Isn't there police backup on the way to dig up the money? Hank told Gomez to wait with Jessie while he took Walt in, right? I'll have to go back & watch.

I was going to mention that we know at least Saul survives the show - because of his spinoff next season - but Better Call Saul we be a prequel...

Todd's token gunfire made me giggle :D

1238015_10151799798954333_1236499156_n.j

I think Gomez gets killed, Hank gets critically wounded and later dies in the hospital, Jessie some how escapes and hides under a rock for a couple days. I'm guessing since we know Walt lives in the end, he just gets scared s##tless, And according to the little preview they gave us, Skyler gets worried sick about Walt cause she hasn't heard from him in days. And as for the wantabe drug dealers, I'm guessing one or two get shot and later release Walt from his handcuffs. And I bet those thugs may start questioning Walt about why they were way out here in the desert.

Episode started with a bang...

Last two episodes should be good. Looks like Walt is trying to take the blame on himself to avoid any punishments for Skylar.

Wonder if Jesse gets a shred of good luck at the end, or if the bad luck continues to roll his way...

It looked like Walt was set to turn himself in, but has a final rally left in him. Not sure if he lives or dies the finale, but there will be a blaze of glory...

I still wonder what will happen to Jesse. Kid just can't catch a break, other than in the very beginning when he eluded Hank before being recruited by Walt.