[SPOILERS] The official BREAKING BAD thread

cheaptrick77

I have to watch it tonight...Series finale of Dexter was on last night and I've been on the Dexter bandwagon from the very beginning. I was turned onto BB after a couple of seasons

How did you like it when Dex used "see something, say something" to help Hannah and himself getaway? I'll be looking for Dexter when AX Men returns. LOL

How did you like it when Dex used "see something, say something" to help Hannah and himself getaway? I'll be looking for Dexter when AX Men returns. LOL

LOL!

I keep hoping for a spin off because I'm not a fan of the way it ended. I would have been fine with him dying in the end, but faking his death and leaving Harrison with Hannah was just messed up

Like the song when I heard it on the show. Liked it more when I learned the name and a few lyrics. Thought it was very fitting.

This finale was hands down the best that I have ever seen. No loose ends, no speculation, and no random weird twists in the storyline (cough*Dexter*cough)...

I never had a problem with The Sopranos ending (in fact, I thought it was brilliant), but I agree 100% with what Vince Gilligan said on the postgame show: Breaking Bad needed a "point A to point Z" ending.

I guess there will be a The Sopranos vs. Breaking Bad "best ever" discussion 'til the end of time. I see it as a Beatles vs. Rolling Stones argument - does it really matter which one was best? I consider myself lucky to have been able to experience both masterpieces :)