Unusual ways o fishing

Doomer

Everyone here prolly already knows how to fish with a gil net and a field telephone. My granpappy used to tell me how they could catch a ton of fish with some sweaty dynamite they'd steal from railroad shacks. One crazy way of fishin ive heard about is a Siouxteaux feller showed me a way you can make a little wet-maze thing on a sandy beach to where a fish can swim in but not out. Its really cool. Have you all got unusual ways of fishing to?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Great Grandfather and his brother in law were fishing with some dynamite on Little Cypress. They threw the dynamite off of a bluff into the creek and they didn't see the old man fishing below them. When the dynamite went off it knocked the old man and his dog in the creek. He got out and went home and told his wife that lightning had struck out of the clear blue sky and knocked him in the creek.

I've fished with those spring loaded yo yo's before Doomy. The way those people grapple with them big catfish is called noodlin' too. That's pretty wild aint it?

^And they are destroying the rip rap next to my steps into the water[causing erosion] to get to them.....ugh! While shooting off artillery shells on the 4th, one fell over and shot into the water and fish came up everywhere.