LSU vs. TCU

BayouBengal

Every year and every game it’s getting harder every year and every game for the poor SEC. It’s just another for them against a regular ole team but for the other team it a game of a lift time to get the chance to play and beat an SEC team. It’s like the Super Bowl for their opponents. For the SEC, if it is not a game to determine who goes to the SEC Championship it is hard to get very up for the game. Hopefully, LSU can stay awake for the whole game and play with intensity and make a decent showing.

It will not be an easy game for them since they basically lost their entire Defense from last year to the pros as well as offensive players too. Oh well, perhaps their freshmen and sophomores players can keep it interesting.

Every year and every game its getting harder every year and every game for the poor SEC. Its just another for them against a regular ole team but for the other team it a game of a lift time to get the chance to play and beat an SEC team. Its like the Super Bowl for their opponents. For the SEC, if it is not a game to determine who goes to the SEC Championship it is hard to get very up for the game. Hopefully, LSU can stay awake for the whole game and play with intensity and make a decent showing.

It will not be an easy game for them since they basically lost their entire Defense from last year to the pros as well as offensive players too. Oh well, perhaps their freshmen and sophomores players can keep it interesting.

Ok man.

LSU shut up Oregon's offense a few years ago in the same venue. TCU's offense, Pachell or not, doesn't compare. I don't see how anyone can pull the card "LSU isn't used to playing offenses like this" because they've proven it doesn't matter. Almost every SEC team has played a high scoring offense and such them down. If TCU wins this, it won't be Pachall or their offense. The defense will have to shut LSU's offense down, plain and simple.

You don't beat SEC defenses by making them adjust to your high flying offense.

Obviously with the talent LSU lost, I think this is a very winnable game for TCU. I'd put my money on Patterson out coaching Miles, but I won't be shocked if Miles goes Madhatter on him.

And Redcreek, TCU is about to begin their second year in the Big 12. I bet they are more concerned about beating LSU than they are an SEC team.

LSU shut up Oregon's offense a few years ago in the same venue. TCU's offense, Pachell or not, doesn't compare. I don't see how anyone can pull the card "LSU isn't used to playing offenses like this" because they've proven it doesn't matter. Almost every SEC team has played a high scoring offense and such them down. If TCU wins this, it won't be Pachall or their offense. The defense will have to shut LSU's offense down, plain and simple.

You don't beat SEC defenses by making them adjust to your high flying offense.

Obviously with the talent LSU lost, I think this is a very winnable game for TCU. I'd put my money on Patterson out coaching Miles, but I won't be shocked if Miles goes Madhatter on him.

And Redcreek, TCU is about to begin their second year in the Big 12. I bet they are more concerned about beating LSU than they are an SEC team.

TCU doesn't have a great offense, and if the O-line isn't any better this year Pachall will get killed.

TCU doesn't have a great offense, and if the O-line isn't any better this year Pachall will get killed.

They don't have a bad offense though. Media is acting like since TCU is in the Big 12, their offense is going to be the x factor. That's like saying A&M had an SEC defense last season. (Not a knock on TCU at all, just stupid how instead of taking it team vs team, it's always conference vs conference now days, who cares!)

They don't have a bad offense though. Media is acting like since TCU is in the Big 12, their offense is going to be the x factor. That's like saying A&M had an SEC defense last season. (Not a knock on TCU at all, just stupid how instead of taking it team vs team, it's always conference vs conference now days, who cares!)

Yep, this could easily turn into a SEC field position/field goal game.

Would not be shocked if neither scored 20. Wouldn't be shocked if both scored 35+. It's going to be a good game, that's for sure!

If LSU gives up 35, win or lose to TCU, this will be a 4+ loss season. If they shut down TCU and score more than 30, it could be a special year.

Will LSU be able to complete a pass? Will they be able to find any defensive players to play this year when they all left last year for the pros? Perhaps they can pick up a few players as they walk through the campus on their way to the bus! Can Les Miles find the way to the stadium or will he make a wrong turn and end up in San Antonio (he will be driving the bus).

who knows, hopefully it will be a good game and if LSU can find their way perhaps they will make a game out of it!

Will LSU be able to complete a pass? Will they be able to find any defensive players to play this year when they all left last year for the pros? Perhaps they can pick up a few players as they walk through the campus on their way to the bus! Can Les Miles find the way to the stadium or will he make a wrong turn and end up in San Antonio (he will be driving the bus).

who knows, hopefully it will be a good game and if LSU can find their way perhaps they will make a game out of it!

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-sta

I can assure all of you that LSU will not give up 35. On the other hand when Oregon and LSU played it was a great defensive game until the turnover bug hit the ducks. I would have loved to see Oregon and LSU play at a later date that year. IMO the ducks would have beaten the tigers with a week to prepare instead of the whole offseason.

I can assure all of you that LSU will not give up 35. On the other hand when Oregon and LSU played it was a great defensive game until the turnover bug hit the ducks. I would have loved to see Oregon and LSU play at a later date that year. IMO the ducks would have beaten the tigers with a week to prepare instead of the whole offseason.

I think if they would have played later in the year LSU would have beat them even worse. They did not let up, they only got better but Could not beat Alabama the second time. Alabama would have destroyed Ogon!,,,,