Garrison @ Groveton

dptd

What the heck are you talking about?

One of things I have noticed about Smoaky - apparently things don't have to make sense ... each post sequence can take on a life of its own and develop a character of its own ... Like Yogi said, "When you come to a fork in the road, take it" ... or Coach Bear said, "What we need here is more character and less characters." ... but hey, it is what it is. (oh yea, GO BULLDOGS) ... (and, BTW, I'm not absolutely sure, but I think they are referring to a particular coach from their past ... that's the only connection I can think of between beavers and bulldogs ... except they are in the same phylum).

If Groveton will stick to running the ball instead of screwing around with the passing game, they'll be quite good.

yeah..........and listening to someone from apple springs opinion of what they should do in the gridiron is exactly what they need. Why don't you just sit there and look pretty and let the Indians do their thing. I don't thing Groveton needs any pointers from a program that had to go 6 man to be competitive.