Arp vs Pewitt

Tiger1995

Ok felt bad because I guessed at the winning percentages. QC is at 22% and Sabine is 16% after checking.

Did you check our winning percentage for the last 20 years...probably fall right into that category so we lined up teams equal to us but with a bigger school population.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L/E and Arp a lot closer than what people would think. L/E's QB was a lot more polished than Arp's but Johnson was as much an athlete as Hall. A better runner for sure. Pewitt just didn't have as many mistakes this week and capitalized on Arp's.

they just don't understand the young talent coming up. It may not happen next week or even the week after but sure enough once this group gets the offense rolling and a few more back this group has a grea chance to be one of the best in d2. As far as le goes I ain't stressing them. Maybe one day they will try and get us on the schedule and find out for themselves. On a good note I really thought the game was great last night. I'd rather see it like that at this point of the season than a blow out we get nothing out of.

Waskom schedule probably was based on finding teams we could compete with while rebuilding a program that has been the pits for about 20 years. I think when next year comes Waskom pre district will be a lot tougher. Sabine got beat last night by the way, while QC won. Both QC and Sabine or D1 2A by the way.

I am thinking the same thing about the schedule. I think it'll be different next season so we shall see what's in store. Waskom as a program has come a long way in the past 3 years.