Arp vs Pewitt

Tiger1995

Definitely a big game for both teams. Pewitt looking for a big win to prove to themselves they're not heading for another start like last season, and falling to 0-2 against a team they've more or less dominated for the last 3 years would be a major hit on Arp's psyche too.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARP just hasn't done well against teams from this district lately. EF last year,Waskom looked like the better team in the scrimmage (according to most), and now I think an improved PP will continue this districts dominance of ARP. Good thing you don't have to play those Mustangs.Go get em Bulls!

mmmmm really? What are You going to say when arp rolls up pewit like a crusty taco. Game one of crow for you my friend. Your just angry we aren't claiming your mustangs victors already.

mmmmm really? What are You going to say when arp rolls up pewit like a crusty taco. Game one of crow for you my friend. Your just angry we aren't claiming your mustangs victors already.

A crusty taco? You watch SpongeBob? lol. Arp wouldn't make a patch on HS britches JJ. And PP will prolly roll them Tigers like a pinwheel.

Oh how I love Smoaky. JJ this year's L/E team is better than any of the past Arp's teams I've seen, including the team with Cooper. They are pretty salty.

I bet if we had a time machine, you couldn't field an "all Arp" all star team that could beat LE.

Oh how I love Smoaky. JJ this year's L/E team is better than any of the past Arp's teams I've seen, including the team with Cooper. They are pretty salty.

no they ain't lol. This years arp tiger team is better than you've seen us too. Just saying I ain't blowing smoke this year. Ask anyone from tatum what kinda athletes and team we have this year. They'll tell you what's up. Personally I think this years arp team would have hurt our 09 team pretty bad.

A crusty taco? You watch SpongeBob? lol. Arp wouldn't make a patch on HS britches JJ. And PP will prolly roll them Tigers like a pinwheel.

so your picking Pewit to win your district? Cause from what I've seen arp would win your district.

so your picking Pewit to win your district? Cause from what I've seen arp would win your district.

From what I hear Waskom would beat ARP by 2-3 TDs. And I'm picking HS to win our district(duh, look at my avatar) and with ND beating Jeffy, thinking ARP would be clawing for 4th at best.

From what I hear Waskom would beat ARP by 2-3 TDs. And I'm picking HS to win our district(duh, look at my avatar) and with ND beating Jeffy, thinking ARP would be clawing for 4th at best.

man your just flaming huh. So sad your lining up to the crow table. Arp would crush your mustangs by 30 this year and the next 2 years. Get ready dude. Your about to take a snot load of crow not only from me but everyone else on smoaky that soon realizes jj is speaking truth this year. Yep like a chihuahua all you want. It won't have any bearing on the tigers earning everyone else's respect and laughing at your homerized view of your mustangs beating anyone good.

man your just flaming huh. So sad your lining up to the crow table. Arp would crush your mustangs by 30 this year and the next 2 years. Get ready dude. Your about to take a snot load of crow not only from me but everyone else on smoaky that soon realizes jj is speaking truth this year. Yep like a chihuahua all you want. It won't have any bearing on the tigers earning everyone else's respect and laughing at your homerized view of your mustangs beating anyone good.

Crush by 30? Oh yea, your credibility is without question.lmao. Y'all won't score 30 against this district combined.lol. Go get em Bulls!!!!

Crush by 30? Oh yea, your credibility is without question.lmao. Y'all won't score 30 against this district combined.lol. Go get em Bulls!!!!

I'm gonna laugh so hard at you Friday night. Your gonna be on the run like Bonnie and Clyde when I'm done with you. You know that run didn't end well just saying. I don't know if I should be proud of you or slap you. Lol. I do believe your almost ready to graduate though. Guess if I was going to pass on the homer torch I'd prolly choose you 88. You won't ever be a jj. But you'll be fun to watch. In order to be a jj you have to have a team out there that you really think you match up to and nobody can tell u different. Oh wait, that team is arp for you lol. Maybe I'll call you jr from now on. Lmao. Gotcha 88

JJ, you are in your prime. Your "homer crown" is safe.lol. You see in order to be a homer, you have to always pick your team even when you think they will lose. Kind of like you taking ARP against PP. I pick every week with an honest opinion JJ. :)

JJ, you are in your prime. Your "homer crown" is safe.lol. You see in order to be a homer, you have to always pick your team even when you think they will lose. Kind of like you taking ARP against PP. I pick every week with an honest opinion JJ. :)

lmao. But you and I both know pewit won't do it. Nobody from your district will.