Arp vs Pewitt

Tiger1995

I think waskom will be the one from y'all's district man honestly speaking. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm like you though and really expect a great game. I'm just saying though we are better than le. The defense we have is really good.

I thought y'all were better than LE??

Yet lost to a team LE beat 49-20

That makes sense

Congrats Pewitt on the win, classy group of folks down there in the Omaha/Naples area, always fun traveling there to play

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna start with 3 words HA HA HA!I knew if Waskom could beat em PP could. Sorry JJ. Hats off to the Bulls. Way to show em what kind of district this is. And then I wanna end with 3 words...BA HA HA... make that 4...HA.lol

ill take it bro. Great game to watch. Bulls look good. Tigers played good. Got to get the offense going.

Just messin with ya man.lol

I know you are. One thing for sure the bulls have really turned it around. The Kline kid and the qb are tuff tuff runners. Blue will tell you arp is the youngest we have been in years but once this group get that offense going its going to be tough playing us. Our qb was still banged up but played thru it and I thought did really well considering tonight was his first snaps sinse our first scrimmage. Gonna be one of those years that we will get there but it may take another game or two. Health is tuff right now but as kids come back and they all get to practice and play Irwin will lead this group. But tonight I give the bulls all the credit for fighting back. Neither team quit and both left it on the field

I wanna start with 3 words HA HA HA!I knew if Waskom could beat em PP could. Sorry JJ. Hats off to the Bulls. Way to show em what kind of district this is. And then I wanna end with 3 words...BA HA HA... make that 4...HA.lol

Not sure why you hate Waskom so bad other than they pose the biggest threat. I mean, after all, they did put up more points against y'all last season in the week 10 game than the entire district put up on y'all combined. But yet they seem to be terrible? Oh well, your opinion I guess. PP is much improved this year and I knew that this was going to be a great game, but a 1 point loss, wow! I picked arp to win in a close one, but I was wrong. Hope both teams stayed injury free! Best of luck to Arp and Pewitt!

Not sure why you hate Waskom so bad other than they pose the biggest threat. I mean, after all, they did put up more points against y'all last season in the week 10 game than the entire district put up on y'all combined. But yet they seem to be terrible? Oh well, your opinion I guess. PP is much improved this year and I knew that this was going to be a great game, but a 1 point loss, wow! I picked arp to win in a close one, but I was wrong. Hope both teams stayed injury free! Best of luck to Arp and Pewitt!

wish had stayed healthy too. Not sure bout Pewit but arp still has some healing to do. Thanks man. Yes it was a great game.

Man I don't hate Waskom. You guys are just so easy to get riled up. Seriously though, I don't think they are the biggest threat. I think Waskom loses 2-3 district games. We will see. What was the score last year?

Man I don't hate Waskom. You guys are just so easy to get riled up. Seriously though, I don't think they are the biggest threat. I think Waskom loses 2-3 district games. We will see. What was the score last year?

Like 56-34? If I'm not mistaken, ill have to double check. I wanna say other than us, EF were the only ones to score on y'all. And I don't see Waskom losing 3. Not this year. I honestly feel that outside of HS, PP is the only other one I would say is a threat. Not over looking teams like Diana because they could be tough again, but HS and PP are my only 2 concerns.

Like 56-34? If I'm not mistaken, ill have to double check. I wanna say other than us, EF were the only ones to score on y'all. And I don't see Waskom losing 3. Not this year. I honestly feel that outside of HS, PP is the only other one I would say is a threat. Not over looking teams like Diana because they could be tough again, but HS and PP are my only 2 concerns.

My honest belief is 9-0 going into week 10. An week 10 being a dog fight.

You are real close to what Im thinking. Time will tell my friend.

My honest belief is 9-0 going into week 10. An week 10 being a dog fight.

Im thinking 7-2 or 8-1 for Waskom going into week 10. And a 3-4 td victory for HS at home. For real. That's what im feeling right now. In fact, that's my prediction for week 10. 55-20 HS.

Pewitt Waskom game will tell who is who. Pewitt's been playing legit teams so far. Hughes Springs can't help that their schedule is softer than what they wanted. Waskom might be in for a rude awakening once they quit playing with the not even also rans.

Im thinking 7-2 or 8-1 for Waskom going into week 10. And a 3-4 td victory for HS at home. For real. That's what im feeling right now. In fact, that's my prediction for week 10. 55-20 HS.

Ehhh, we will see. Not anywhere near what I'd say lol but that's your view on it.

Pewitt Waskom game will tell who is who. Pewitt's been playing legit teams so far. Hughes Springs can't help that their schedule is softer than what they wanted. Waskom might be in for a rude awakening once they quit playing with the not even also rans.

I think it'll be a good game. Ground and pound type deal. Waskom doesn't play just absolute slouches in pre-district other than James Bowie (no offense to Bowie). QC is improved and I don't know much about Sabine. We shall see what happens. This year with 4 playoff spots is making for an interesting year.

I think it'll be a good game. Ground and pound type deal. Waskom doesn't play just absolute slouches in pre-district other than James Bowie (no offense to Bowie). QC is improved and I don't know much about Sabine. We shall see what happens. This year with 4 playoff spots is making for an interesting year.

Waskom schedule probably was based on finding teams we could compete with while rebuilding a program that has been the pits for about 20 years. I think when next year comes Waskom pre district will be a lot tougher. Sabine got beat last night by the way, while QC won. Both QC and Sabine or D1 2A by the way.

Waskom schedule probably was based on finding teams we could compete with while rebuilding a program that has been the pits for about 20 years. I think when next year comes Waskom pre district will be a lot tougher. Sabine got beat last night by the way, while QC won. Both QC and Sabine or D1 2A by the way.

Are you bragging about playing QC? Didn't they out score yall? I hope y'all can handle Sabine.

We scrimmaged QC. If Waskom is touting them as quality competition then y'all need to get out and watch some good football. Also where a team is size wise doesn't mean much if their winning records is hovering around the 10-20 percentile over the last decade.

We scrimmaged QC. If Waskom is touting them as quality competition then y'all need to get out and watch some good football. Also where a team is size wise doesn't mean much if their winning records is hovering around the 10-20 percentile over the last decade.

I'm don't remember but didn't we beat PP last year...Oh thats right we had that one illegal player that may have turned the tide, We did go 0-10 last year and nobody wanted to play us because they where afraid of being accused of playing a patsy team:)