26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Overton
    • Beckville

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You no what Matthias, im thinkn I should have said offence. That's what Doghouse was talkin about. We figure Bearcats wins cause W.Coast is what Joe Montana an Steve Young ran so good. Tru storie. Doghouse an 4thekids watched them games.

Shoot... "I" could deal out fits in the West Coast offense if I had Jerry Rice to throw to... y'all got some pretty good wideouts? I remember a couple pretty good backs last year. Searcy or something? What about that big ol' Adams boy, he still playing?

I don't mind saying our secondary wasn't exactly tested last week against Wino (2 atts, 0 comps), so if y'all got a QB/WR that can hook up, it might be a long night for my boys.

Shoot... "I" could deal out fits in the West Coast offense if I had Jerry Rice to throw to... y'all got some pretty good wideouts? I remember a couple pretty good backs last year. Searcy or something? What about that big ol' Adams boy, he still playing?

I don't mind saying our secondary wasn't exactly tested last week against Wino (2 atts, 0 comps), so if y'all got a QB/WR that can hook up, it might be a long night for my boys.

Yep Colton Searcy dern good Wharmbies good couple more. Id like to see yall start all them freshmen in the picture.

Well, it's game day, so I guess I should make my official prediction...

If we can cool it with the turnovers (and avoid giving up multiple 100-yard kick returns) I say we take this one by about 20. If not... <gulp> it's gonna get ugly.

Overton wins 40-26.

Matthias, I was gonn go watch Joe and Shelbyville play, because we play shelbyville next.

But think ima come watch y'all .. Heck we play both of y'all this year also.

Well if ya spot me, give me a shout — I'll buy ya a sodapop. ;)

After y'all play us you will know where ya stand!

But that will be another thread.

Just love to watch the kids in our area play ball, and learn how to become leaders in sports and in the classroom .

I never get wound up over a little jab to the ribs, like you get on smoaky.

Prolly go 10-0 and y'all won't wanna to talk to us boys from price.