Pittsburg vs Gladewater

dlb441

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont kno bout pitt but gladewatr has a game changer on their side...

One player may have won them the game in DF but you going to need the team to beat Pitt like downtheline said they can run and pass and I watched some highlights of the DF vs Gladewater game you just can't run ball on Pitt they are really fast and they better have a real good QB or the secondary will have a field day; they had there INT one for a Touchdown. You say Gladewater will win with ease but it sound like a good game to me; if anything it who will win out of Big Mack and Pitt O-line and trust me Pitt got two that would give him a hard time.

Anyway I got Pitt in a close one!!!!!

One player may have won them the game in DF but you going to need the team to beat Pitt like downtheline said they can run and pass and I watched some highlights of the DF vs Gladewater game you just can't run ball on Pitt they are really fast and they better have a real good QB or the secondary will have a field day; they had there INT one for a Touchdown. You say Gladewater will win with ease but it sound like a good game to me; if anything it who will win out of Big Mack and Pitt O-line and trust me Pitt got two that would give him a hard time.

Anyway I got Pitt in a close one!!!!!

*Three Int

I think it all depends on the Pirate O-line. If they can keep Mack out of the backfield...(good luck with that!) they have a chance, but if not, it will be tough for Pitt to get anything going consistently on offense. This game could be a close one, but I'll have to go with Gladewater because of the Mack factor. He is a beast, and a game changer.

Talking about coaches at Pittsburg coach meeks has brought a staff that is rich in east texas football. You have the before mentioned dickson you also have dickey son ricky meeks who was the qb under his dad in mt vernon. Coach lipsey is a product of lenoard I believe. Coach burleson for sure I know was a coach at sulphur springs. You have griffis who is a pittsburg native and played for the pirates. Coach boyd was a star at daingerfield who went on to play at baylor. Coach woodard has a family of coaches with success and is a product of houston and I believe he has a few state champs himself. Then I think the last coach is coach webster who played for the mp tigers iinthat stretch of playoff rund they made. So the caching staff is full of coaches who know the history of winning in east texas. That does not mean they will win but it is good to have coaches here who know east texas ball and have played and been successful themselves.