Gilmer Buckeyes @ Tomato Bowl - Week 2

buckeyebob

josh walker....nick smith....and who else...still a BIG BLOW OUT :mad: :mad: :mad:

I wasn't gonna tell our opponent who they are at the request of the coaching staff, but...they all play the same position. Will we be okay? Yes! I think we'll be just as good with a few reps for the newcomers. I am sooooo glad our staff rotates players in and out on a regular basis. That makes the transition MUCH smoother.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't gonna tell our opponent who they are at the request of the coaching staff, but...they all play the same position. Will we be okay? Yes! I think we'll be just as good with a few reps for the newcomers. I am sooooo glad our staff rotates players in and out on a regular basis. That makes the transition MUCH smoother.

OOOOO MMMMMMYYYYY GGGOOOOUUUCCCCHHHH....i have told the enemey our weakness....if we looose i gonna be to blame....STILL BIG BLOWOUT :wub: :blink: :wub:

Hey Gilmer Fans!

Bring your radio and listen to us on KWRW 97.7. FM

We have a great stat man so you can hear all of the stats. The color guy. . . he aint so good . . . but turn us on anyway.

We have a Chilis. Good Mexican food at Japenao Tree right down the HW 79 east from Tomato Bowl.

Have a safe trip over!

Mercifully, it's been a running clock the entire second half.

I dont know wats most embarrassing...the score r getting running clock on you. You got a clarkville guy pleading that yall spank dfield cause they getting their tails handed to them by dfield LOL