garrison -brook hill

grinder

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the thoughts on this game. BH won on a deep pass last year late in the game. They are young with only 3 sr. It will be tough with most playing both sides of ball.

Big week for the Dogs to show their gained maturity, after the emotional win against Tenaha to put it behind them and go back to work. I know our coaching staff will crank up the tempo and not let these young men become complacent in recent success. There are multiple areas where improved play needs to occur, and we will find out how serious this team is about coming together to be a force as the season rocks on. I feel Garrison should control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, if they learn from mistakes that the Tigers exploited. Time to get that polished look and compete every play. Garrison at home, a little sore, but healthy and ready to live up to the expectations in front of them to stay undefeated. Roll On Dogs!

I heard a "rumor" Brook Hill was refusing to come to Garrison because they didn't want to play on grass. They wanted to move the game to their place. Don't know if there is anything to this or not. Anyone else heard anything. If it's true, I would tell them to "get bent" and refuse to travel there again. Anybody? ....

I heard a "rumor" Brook Hill was refusing to come to Garrison because they didn't want to play on grass. They wanted to move the game to their place. Don't know if there is anything to this or not. Anyone else heard anything. If it's true, I would tell them to "get bent" and refuse to travel there again. Anybody? ....

I'm sure they signed a contract right? Aren't these binding? They knew when they agreed to play a home and home that Garrison had a grass field.

Thinking brook hill upsets the dogs this week

Bh 22

Dogs 21

I figured as much from you, rank the Dogs in your preseason 2A-DII top ten, then pick against them. Let us know your insight why this may occur. I am thinking it is just another round of crow coming your way, but fill me in on the X's and O's and physical match-ups as to why this upset will happen. Patiently waiting for your reasoning. Roll On Dogs!

ComBat, Does it need to be "fancy"?

No it does not need to be "fancy" Some of the best places to eat are small town cafe's. There is nothing fancy about the football team either. The are just clean cut boys who like to play football just like everyone else. Some of the students that attend the school have wealthy families but most are struggling to pay tuition because they want their children to be in a christ like environment.

Garrison will have the size advantage but I think Brookhill as a team may have the speed advantage. I dont see BH running between the tackles against those big D-linemen, but may have some success with the passing game. i just hope for an injury free game on both sides.

Garrison will have the size advantage but I think Brookhill as a team may have the speed advantage. I dont see BH running between the tackles against those big D-linemen, but may have some success with the passing game. i just hope for an injury free game on both sides.

I don't feel they have an advantage in speed either. I know overall after watching film you do not have the speed Tenaha has, and the Dogs matched the Tigers in that category for most of the night. I am with you on the injury free part, I hate to see kids lose playing time over injuries. Brookhill better be ready for a physical game, that will be a given at the "G". Roll On Dogs!

The only film I have seen of Garrison they was playing a team in green that were the hornets....I'm sure there was a lot of subs playing by looking at the score. So Garrison is probably better than what they showed it that game. Brookhill lost 5 Sr. That are playing in college now and only have 3 Sr. On the roster so they probably don't have a chance of beating the Dogs. I will come watch anyways.

Yeah, especially if(and I'm sure they did) Garrison traveled to BH last year.