McCan't May Retire Soon.......Good Riddance

RETIREDFAN1

So you would withdraw your vote for McCain in '08 if that were possible?

You can bet the farm Harry that if McCain were to be the nominee again, and I said if, everyone of them gopher supporters would vote for him. It's just how they roll; for the good of the party and the lesser of two evils.

You can bet the farm Harry that if McCain were to be the nominee again, and I said if, everyone of them gopher supporters would vote for him. It's just how they roll; for the good of the party and the lesser of two evils.

They may have voted for him but he didn't win, so if there was enough that set out the election then a statement could be made...I had a feeling even if the conservatives that claimed to set out and didn't vote there would not have been enough to change the outcome

There is a nut job near my neighborhood that still has his McCain Palin sign in his yard. Just to show a nice guy he is, he has an anti pet sign by the McPal sign. I wish his yard was within walking distance so I take my pup by his yard. I bet he'd show why he has a Baptist sign.