Nacodoches is beating Lufkin

backyardlegend

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When is our turn over Longview coming?

Let us reach 20 and then we'll throw you a bone.

As I said earlier in the week, this is exactly why Longview and Lufkin fans have been wanting to drop the Marshall and Nacogdoches series.

Lufkin win, they do what is expected of them. Close game, and everything begins to doubt them. And heaven forbid lose the game (as Lp did tonight), and well. You become the shock and let down of the year in East Texas football and basically get laughed at. Nothing to gain at all, though fully expect Marshall to get back to at least respectability in ET football soon.

You become the shock and let down of the year in East Texas football and basically get laughed at. Nothing to gain at all, though .

Thanks??? I think.....

Things have changed a lot. There was a time when losing to Marshall didn't make you a laughing stock.

Ready for those days to return.

Hopefully. Someday soon.

First things first I just want to scold Nac for perpetuating the "Any Given Sunday(or Saturday, or Friday)" myth. It is a bane to sports picking everywhere. Also I have no idea what kind of team Longview will be facing next week. Broken? Angry?

Things have changed a lot. There was a time when losing to Marshall didn't make you a laughing stock.

Ready for those days to return.

Hopefully. Someday soon.

Hence the last part of that sentence that you didn't quote ;).

....attention village of Lufkin...you are missing your idiot...ha ha ... let it soak in real good Lufkin. ...burns don't it.....ha ha There's more of that for you next year too. Get some!

By the way you're posting, you would think it was Nac with the 21 year win streak.

You remind me of JT fans back in 2010 when they finally defeated Longview for the first time in nearly a decade. lol