Nacogdoches Dragons Beat Lufkin Panthers!

backyardlegend

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not that serious

I agreee...lighten up.

I'm just ribbing you guys, because most of you Lufkin, Henderson and Longview people rub it in everybody else's faces all the time......not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot...ha ha ha ha..well not you Longview...Nac doesn't play you guys...ha ha :)

I agreee...lighten up.

I'm just ribbing you guys, because most of you Lufkin, Henderson and Longview people rub it in everybody else's faces all the time......not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot...ha ha ha ha..well not you Longview...Nac doesn't play you guys...ha ha :)

+1

I agreee...lighten up.

I got my ring that's all i care about

I got my ring that's all i care about

........I'm confused....you are an adult correct? You are bragging about your "ring" from when you were in High School??? Dude, move on. I'm only on here because I have a close relative that happens to play right now...when he graduates I'll move on,,,maybe I'll buy the entire season of Breaking Bad...ha ha .... :) ....just kidding ..it takes all types.

........I'm confused....you are an adult correct? You are bragging about your "ring" from when you were in High School??? Dude, move on. I'm only on here because I have a close relative that happens to play right now...when he graduates I'll move on,,,maybe I'll buy the entire season of Breaking Bad...ha ha .... :) ....just kidding ..it takes all types.

Great show, i'd do the same