Week 3: Beckville vs Maud

baconandeggs

Based only on Maud is angry?

No, not only, but let's just say they're coming in highly motivated.

Before I predict on how we will fare versus the all mighty bearcats, I would like to know a little about the Bearcats. Anyone like to share what type of offense/defense they run and are they huge or particularly fast?

If you turn the ball over about a half-dozen times, they'll beat you by 38.

No, not only, but let's just say they're coming in highly motivated.

If you turn the ball over about a half-dozen times, they'll beat you by 38.

Mathias, the red birds aren't the only ones who are highly motivated. Winning hasn't come easy for the boys in Blue over the last few years. So, after two wins, they are motivated as well. You have to be hungry to eat...they hungry. It will be a competitive game.

Good luck to Overton this week. Hopefully the Mustangs can get back on track sooner rather than later.

I'm ready for Fridays game. Worked it out with the guy-on-the-gator so I can get down on the track,maybe on the metal staircase platform some too. Got my popcorn lined up. They maybe will make some blue-claw- cookies on a stick I hope. I got my megaphone an fake-yellow-flag ready. It supposed to be cooler wether. Gota get to work on pregame refreshmints.

From what I hear the Cards are definitely gonna be missing some of their best players but we need to get everybody healthy for district and not worry about these early games. Beckville doesn't have a jv so we got plenty of those young Cards from the jv team that can fill in. Heck, it'll do em good to get a taste of those Friday night lights for next year.