Palestine comes to Chapel Hill

Stankylegg

Palestine may be missing a few guys but they will come out full of emotion and ready to go. CH has not had the start to the season they would have liked and are looking to right the ship, and have alot of talent. With the game being in CH. Palestine will have to remain focused as a group to pull this one out. Once again I see this one being close all they way to the end. Palestine takes the W here by the narrowest of margins.

Chapel Hill absolutely has to clean up the mistakes. If they can limit the turnovers and penalties this should be a really close game that could go either way. If they self-destruct like they did against Carthage there will be similar results against Palestine.

I say Palestine will win a close, high-scoring affair because of the Bulldogs propensity to make critical mistakes at the wrong times. Until they clean it up the Bulldogs will have a tough time winning against stiff competition.

The team that played against lindale for 3 quarters and the last two quarters against WH can play with anybody in 3A. Notice I did't say they would beat them, but they could make it a game and possibly win. This game will be very interesting because its hard to read CH.

CH has got to clean up the turnovers. It will be tough finding a win against a good team if we can't.

Oline has got to get black a little more time to see the field. Several WR's wide open and we try to force the ball to someone that is heavily covered.

WH, Carthage, Palestine, Kilgore, Gilmer will make you pay for everyone of them turnovers.

CH has got to clean up the turnovers. It will be tough finding a win against a good team if we can't.

Oline has got to get black a little more time to see the field. Several WR's wide open and we try to force the ball to someone that is heavily covered.

WH, Carthage, Palestine, Kilgore, Gilmer will make you pay for everyone of them turnovers.

+1

It's like studd and jug line said earlier, stop turning the ball over and they will compete and could win against most other 3a schools. Chapel hill has to get Wesley Thompson the ball more IMO. He can be a playmaker if you get him the ball. Stop putting all the pressure on black and Clark to make all the plays

It's like studd and jug line said earlier, stop turning the ball over and they will compete and could win against most other 3a schools. Chapel hill has to get Wesley Thompson the ball more IMO. He can be a playmaker if you get him the ball. Stop putting all the pressure on black and Clark to make all the plays

Against Lindale they utilized 5 different RB's. If I were the coach I would rotate all those guys in and save some gas in Clark and thompson's tanks so they can keep pounding away in the second half.