Winnsboro Red Raiders/ Mount Vernon Tigers

BigRedFan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt Vernon has the potential to have great success against the raiders. And with the game being in MV, if the tigers get up on the raiders then they will not slow up and it could get ugly. QB thompson played last night after spraining his ankle against tatum but he is in my opinion maybe 60-70% and pretty much reinjured it last night too. Anyone who has had a sprained ankle knows that it doesnt just heal and the unfortunate thing is he will continue to have to play on it and it will not get better so i pray that no further damage is done to it. Mistakes will have to be limited by the raiders as they have really hurt themselves the last two games. Who knows what will happen. This game has over the years provided some memorable moments regardless of the record of either team. Looking forward to it

Mt Vernon by plenty unless Winnsboro can get their offense ironed out. I expected the Tatum massacre, but last night was a pathetic offensive effort. Defense could have been better but they were not bad. They just couldn't get any help from the offense. I think they crossed mid field once all night.