Spring Hill @ Brook Hill

Panther89

Brookhill went toe to toe with a real good Garrison team. 2 interceptions for touchdowns was to much to overcome. Should be a good game. Brookhill has three Sr. It seems younger kids are adjusting to the speed of varsity play. Looking forward to Friday. Homer pick...Brookhill by 10.

Normally, I would disagree, but you are right, SH is down bad this year, and I don't see a recovery coming in the near future. If we can't show something positive against Brook Hill, we're done for the year. SH has only scored one offensive touchdown the whole season, and that is totally unacceptable. We simply don't have the size and speed to keep up with anyone on our schedule. I just pray that when the realignment comes out in February, they will have mercy on the Panthers and will give us an easy district. I know that's just wishful thinking, but it would be nice!

I think Spring Hill will beat Bullard, and I hope that they do. However I do not think that they will beat Gladewater. I'm rooting for Spring Hill but I'm afraid that if they don't beat Brook Hill or Bullard, they might not win another game. Anything is possible in high school football though. Nac beat Lufkin last week so I'm not ruling anything out lol

This should be a competetive game. A small private school like Brookhill does not have a lot of depth. Springhill should have an advantage in that department. Brookhill will have lot of kids on the sideline but everyone dresses for home games including freshmen. There may be 40 on the sidelines but only about 18 will ever see the field and some of those are special teams. Most starters play both ways and hardly ever come off. I just hope both teams go injury free and both teams get better because of this game. A win is nice but itis preseason.

That was unfortunate. Brook Hill was up 14-7 with the ball about to put it away early and starting linebacker and running back breaks wrist. Completely went downhill from there. The rain definitely hurt Brook Hill more. As expected the rain hurt the pass first team. Good to see Spring hill hasn't changed over the years. Had to have had atleast 4 or 5 personal fouls. It was really sad to watch actually.

And that had to be the smallest SH team I have ever seen. Size and number wise.

I have been hearing that Spring Hill has had a lot of unsportsmanlike penalties against them the past couple of games, and I refused to believe it. Now that I have continuously been hearing the same thing from several other posters, I am starting to believe them. I am not sure who the guilty players are, but that type of behavior will not be tolerated from any of the coaches, I promise. If you are a player from SH, and you are reading this and you are one of the kids acting like this, if you wanna act like a thug, go do it on someone else's team. Acting like an idiot and having flags thrown for unsportsmanlike conduct is not Panther Football.

Not exaggerated at all. The refs only called about half of the one that's should have been called. The coaches were all over the players who committed the one that were called. But would not bench them for more than a play or two. I don't know how brookhill players kept their composer as long as they did. A couple players finally got tired of being hit 5 seconds after the whistle. Spring hill has some good athletes that play hard and play like sportsmen...but a handful of them need a attitude adjustment.